Silver

Coss

Wrong, people have been cured of AIDS.

I have posted Dr. Beck's video links where this info can be found.

Now, the US military has included the Silver Gel in their 1st aid kits! Why, because it works!!

The Silver Water shortens the hospital stay for cases of malaria by 50%! Proven and tested. It

works to kill off all kinds of nasties. Check it: http://ablsilver.com/colloidal-silver.php

I phoned the company and spoke with the CEO. I quizzed him and was satisfied that this is for real.

You can do the same.

Do your own research, the info is on the internet. It takes some effort and 99.99999% of the people

will continue in their ignorance rather then doing the research.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.theawl.com/2013/08/colloidal-silver-facts

Taking The Silver Cure

Diagnosed with Lyme in 1990 after developing the characteristic bull’s-eye rash, Hallett suffered through the medical fumbles so common with Lyme cases. Even with a course of antibiotics, she developed "stage-three Lyme," also called late disseminated Lyme. She began experiencing severe joint pain and neurological issues. When her family moved to Arizona, her new doctor prescribed her doxycycline again—for six years. (The NIH recommends a maximum of four weeks of antibiotics.) Another move brought her a doctor who refused to renew her prescription; her symptoms got significantly worse.

"Here’s my little miracle: I said a prayer," she told me. "I said, ‘God, I don’t mind dying, ‘cause I hurt so bad, but I sure would like to stay here and do genealogy, which is my main hobby. So if you want me to stay here and do genealogy, help me to get rid of this thing.’ And I guess He heard me, because my old friend from my junior college days got a box in the mail, and on paper used as packing there was some writing. And she pulled it out, wondering what the heck it was, and it was information about colloidal silver—what it is, how it works, how to make it, and a list of 650 diseases it can cure. And she knew I had Lyme, so she sent it to me."

"There were three guys on the silver list many years ago. They were all gay, and they treated their AIDS with silver. And one guy wrote in and said he went into the doctor and he had a 98% drop in his viral load," she said. "When I found out my own youngest son is gay, I said, for Heaven’s sake, Paul, if you or any of your buddies comes down with AIDS, come to me and I’ll cure you."...

According to that study published in June, Boston University researchers combined silver ions with antibiotics in a variety of experiments, and found that silver can boost efficacy up to 1000% against a number of bacterial strains. Considering how big of a problem multiple-drug resistant bacteria has become, a "new" weapon in the arsenal would be a public health victory. I asked Jim Collins, the senior researcher, about people adding silver to their antibiotic routines. "Without having done a human trial yet, I would hesitate to say, but I think if someone added it to an antibiotic in a dish or to a mouse, we know that’ll work."

Last year, a team led by the University of Manitoba soaked condoms in a solution containing silver nanoparticles. The condoms were able to kill both HIV and herpes—in the lab. A 2005 study suggests a mechanism: tiny silver clusters attach to HIV-1, preventing the virus from binding to human cells.

1992, it was tested and proven to work!

http://curezone.org/foods/silver.asp

News Article written by Marvin Robey: A Safe and Simple Treatment for Aids

The Herald of Provo Utah, February 2, 1992, ran an article on Pg. D1, in which a member of the administrative staff of Brigham Young University by the name of Daryl Tichy has been successfully experimenting with colloidal silver in the treatment of AIDS, along with warts and parvo virus in a dog. "Tichy said he had the material [colloidal silver] tested at two different labs; results showed the solution killed a variety of pathogens, including the HIV virus." Tichy then states, "I don't have a doubt in my mind."

He says he has not been able to obtain funds to continue his research.

This should not be a surprise, considering what other researchers have been telling us. There is much more evidence to support Tichy's conclusion. Extensive evidence points to the fact that colloidal silver destroys all types of virii including the AIDS virus and greatly enhances the immune system in general. Colloidal Silver supports the T-cells in their fight against foreign organisms in the blood. It virtually forms a second immune system, actually protecting and defending the T-cells, as well as doing their work for them. It is strongly suggested by research scientists such as Dr. Gary Smith and others that silver ions are essential to the immune system.

In "Use of Colloids in Health and Disease", author Dr. Henry Crooks says colloidal silver is highly anti-viral.

In laboratory tests he found that "all fungus, virii, bacterium, streptococcus, staphylococcus, and other pathogenic organisms are killed in three or four minutes.

In fact, there is no microbe known that is not killed by colloidal silver in six minutes or less in a dilution as little as five parts per million."

Dr. Crooks tells us there are no serious side effects whatsoever from high concentrations. Research scientist Dr. Gary Smith reports that he has noticed a correlation between low silver levels, sickness and immune deficiency. He found people who have low silver levels tend to be frequently sick and to have innumerable colds, flu's, fevers, and other illnesses. The research of Dr. Gary Smith would seem to support the belief that colloidal silver is an entirely natural healing agent...

One correction...I am not talking about silver nitrate. The new additions to the US military medical kit is the

colloidal silver gel. This contains no silver nitrate. Silver nitrate has/had been used for some years as to when a baby was born, drops were put into the babies' eyes to prevent contamination from STDs. Now, I think they have switched to antibiotics.

I would suggest that you educate yourself about colloidal silver and the benefits.

Buy a bottle and take it to the lab for testing. I suggest a purchase from: Nutronix (nutronix .com), they offer a good product.

Or, try to get a sample from American Biotec Labs (ablsilver.com/) in Utah. They will supply you with a sample as you indicated you are working in the research area.

It kills off anthrax, for example. This has been tested, proven, documented.

Whatever nasties you might have access to, test it.

I am trying but cant find it or anything like it in the stock list. So please post NSN of military use. (National Stock Number) My unit MD has not heard of it. Could it be under a different name?

Also, anything in the kit has to be approved by NIH and CDC, and it is not showing up. Please post official links. I wil be interested in the analytical and the double blind test results.

• 3 weeks later...

Keith Moeller

This is for certain BMs that try to pass themselves as "experts" but don't have a clue!

Do your own research! Ignore these idiots!! Come to your own researched conclusions!!!

First Ever Double-Blind Human-Ingestion Study on Nano Silver

http://online.wsj.com/article/PR-CO-20130423-906898.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

SALT LAKE CITY, UT, April 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - American Biotech Labs (ABL) has just released what is believed to be the first ever human-ingestion safety study on both a silver supplement, and also a nano-particle. The published abstract for the study states that ingestion of the patented ABL nano-silver particle showed no negative effects on any tested system in the body.

The study included 3-, 7-, and 14-day exposures to American Biotech Labs 10-ppm (15 ml/day) silver solution in a double-blind, placebo controlled, cross-over phase design. Healthy volunteer subjects (36, 12 per each time-exposure), underwent complete metabolic, blood and platelet count, urinalysis tests, sputum hyperresponsiveness and inflammation evaluation, physical examinations, vital sign measurements, and magnetic resonance imaging of the chest and abdomen at baseline and at the end of each phase.

"We are very pleased with the results, and we believe it will help ease people's minds about the safety of our nano-silver products," said Keith Moeller, A Managing Director at ABL. "The full report shows that our unique nano-silver particle hits its apex in the blood within two hours, and clears the body within just 24 hours after ingestion. As a prelim to the study, I volunteered to be checked for silver deposition in my body, after 15+ years of almost daily usage as a supplement to help boost my immune system. No silver residue was found anywhere in my system. We are always working hard to gain knowledge about silver. Because of this, we have now amassed a library of more than 300 major reports, studies and test series, all completed on our nano-silver technology by more than 60 different universities, government/military labs, and private institutions."...

Back in the Dark Ages, when photography was all silver-based, some darkrooms figured out that reclaiming the used silver was worth the effort.

I saw an article in 73 magazine detailing exactly how to do it. Simple electrolysis. The guy commented that his last major gear purchase was FREE, because he paid for it with money from reclaimed silver from used chemicals.

Sounds like there might be a small market for equipment to reclaim the silver from human waste, if the silver solution ever becomes mainstream.

Archived