Silver

Coss

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

73 magazine? 😃 think I've got them all downloaded somewhere, yes I really am that sad! Speaking of this recovered silver a family friend has a business reclaiming this silver. It's drying up a bit these days and he is moving to other things but it's been a good business for years.

Do x-ray machines still use such materials. Would think they must be all software now.

What other industries/processes are still using silver? Electronics uses a lot of silver plating, everything from cable to connectors but just wondering what else might yield reasonable amounts.

I see. For one living in Thailand, how would you advise to get their products?

Regarding the article you have quoted, it's their own PR. They would have to get the research published in a respectful peer-reviewed journal. I talked with them about it a few months ago and they said soon it will be published. But the last time I have searched I observed till now they didn't achieve this goal.

It's not that their products are not good. I have actually got samples from them a year ago and found them to be effective.

Keith Moeller

This is for certain BMs that try to pass themselves as "experts" but don't have a clue!

SALT LAKE CITY, UT, April 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - American Biotech Labs (ABL) has just released what is believed to be the first ever human-ingestion safety study on both a silver supplement, and also a nano-particle. The published abstract for the

Archived