Silver

Coss

For me, I place an order before I make a trip to the USA and then carry it back with me.

The Silver water, I make myself here in LOS.

If I need something shipped, as long as the package is not too large, I can use my friend's APO (US military) address

and pick it up in BKK.

Also, there are always people coming from the USA to BKK, at times I ask them to carry something over for me, so several methods to get items to LOS without the hassle of Thai customs.

Nothing I bring in to LOS is illegal (disclaimer).

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For silver water I think you mean colloidal silver? What ppm do you usually do?

Have you tried to use homemade cs or that of American Biotech via nebulizer? Especially interesting, if to use it via nebulizer and add DMSO at the same time.

I assume you might heard about DMSO. It is a solvent that "pulls" different substances through the body.

Yes, colloidal silver water, I make it myself here in LOS at ~25 PPM.

I have bought and used CS from American Biotech when my father was told that he had prostrate cancer. After

using CS for one month, there was no indication of any prostrate cancer.

Know about the nebulizer but never used one.

DMSO is interesting but I haven't looked in to it much. With all the crap in the food and water we inject (lead, fluoride, mercury, etc) one needs a way to get rid of the nasties from one's body.

I haven't observed big difference between cs made by various companies and that of American Biotech's. I have tried Mesosilver and MBI's silver. In fact, I have found MBI's silver to be a bit more effective, though ABL's is 10ppm and MBI's 30ppm.

The biggest problem so far I have observed with cs, is that it is treating conditions, but not as effective in curing them. My opinion, is that it could be due to a lack of good penetration into some of the tissues.

Have you heard about molecula silver? If not, consider writing 'molecula silver' in google.

I'm glad that your father got cured from prostate cancer. I have also got problems with prostate and bladder - there is some urine that remains after voiding. Cs is known to be of benefit in cancers. What cs did you father use and in what way? (What protocol)

What did the CEO of ABL told you, when you have had a conversation with him?

My father used the ABL Cs. My father being my father, was suggested that he drink 100ml during the day.

Well, if 100ml is good, then one liter is better. He drank much more than I suggested but got the resulted he needed!

From my research on the internet, it appears that higher doses are required.

Molecula silver, I haven't been tracking the developments so much, so haven't heard of this one.

I asked specific questions of the CEO at ABL, such as, has Cs been tried with dengue fever? No, it hadn't, only malaria but we

both agreed that it should work.

He informed me that, at the time I spoke with him, that they would be getting FDA approval (which they now have) for their Silver Gel and that the US military would be adding it to their medical kits (which they now do).

We spoke for ten minutes and he came across to me, friendly, helpful and interested in what I had to ask him. I was never expecting to actual talk with him, but he took time out to have a chat with me, someone who phones him unexpectedly.

I was impressed.

For sure, all Cs is not made the same and caution is advised, thus I make my own with excellent results!

Interesting. When have you talked to him? The silver gel got approved in 2009.

I haven't seen on the internet that silversol was added to the medical kits of the US military. Could you let me know of a link that says that?

Well, drinking 1 liter of silversol per day for 30 days can be costly. But well, his reasoning proved to be rather true.

Where do you reside in Thailand? I assume you are there now, right?

The info that the Silver Gel now in the US military medical kits is on the ABL website. There are several videos on the ABL

website that are very informative. Some are also on youtube.

Also, if you do a search for ABL on the US gov FDA website, you will see that it is FDA approved.

I am located 45 Km SW of BKK in Samut Sakhon. Lived in BKK for donkey years but I work at the office in Samut Sakhon and thus to avoid the nasty commute, moved out here twp years ago.

I have only seen: ""The extreme stability of the ABL silver colloids has attracted the interest of the US military. Negotiations are currently ongoing to place variants of this product in every combat medical corpsman's field kit."

I think it was many years ago, and as far as I know it wasn't realized. The FDA's approval of the gel was in 2009, I'm aware of that. However it is only for external use, not for ingestion.

It is not that I'm saying it is not effective. Actually it is, both external and ingestion. But it seems it will take a lot of time till the mindshift of the people 'on top' will 'legalize' cs use.

One of the biggest problems is that they haven't got enough public attention. An article in New York Times about the SilverSol, their congressional hearing and their success in Africa would be highly beneficial.

I have actually contacted ABL and offered them my assistance towards contacting New York Times and other known media entities, to try and get an article about them published. However, so far they haven't responded.

Would you be able to talk to Keith about that, I would be interested to know his opinion.

I only spoke with Keith that one time a few years ago.

As such, you would have the same influence as I might have (had).

For sure, ABL has spent large amounts of $$$ doing their testing. I remember that they sent the Cs water to a US university

that was doing testing with anthrax and the university saw that the Cs water eliminated the threat from the anthrax.

Many such studies over the years.

If you want to try to double team him, I can help with that. I am in LOS so the time difference may not work so good :dunno:

Archived