Silver

Coss

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, thanks. I'm the one who has written it.

I would assume that they would appreciate it, and give me the chance towards trying to give them exposure in the mainstream media, such as New York Times, and if possible even on the TV.

They have also said that they would send me samples of their products. However, though I have posted the article about three months ago, they are reluctant with all of my proposals, and still haven't sent me anything.

I'm not impeccably fluent in spoken English and I have never talked with any CEO, especially 'in a friendly way'. So I would appreciate if you could bring these topics with Keith. Btw, I'm in Laos at this moment.

No surprise that they lag in sending you samples. They are a small company and everyone wears many hats is such a company.

From all their activities, they have a lot going on.

I will phone Keith the middle of next month as I will be in a better time zone for a phone call to him.

Thank you. Truly, they might be. However, I would assume that 3 months is enough for fulfilling an agreement.

What I'm also surprised at, is that I have proposed them that I'll upload their logo, and a photo of their main offices to the article. It is normally being done for all companies on the Wikipedia. However, they didn't reply.

I often see at the small companies, as soon as they put the phone down, they are off and running to something else.

Not meant to be an excuse for them but that is the way things often work...fall thru the cracks, as they say.

I know our company here, small as it is (~ 10 employees at this division) we fall in to the same trap :dunno:

Hahaha, indeed it is so. I have been in similar situations, and what proven to be the solution is a simple phone call. Like suddenly they realize that you do exist. For some reasons, in such situations one can send many e-mails that won't be answered. However, one call for a few minutes can get everything back on track.

Have sent you the PM.

Tell me please, a small question, on this page: http://colloidalsilversecrets.blogspot.com/2010/03/4-effective-ways-to-use-colloidal.html is stated that one can try "little one-ounce or two-ounce nasal squeeze spray bottles full of saline solution" for delivery of cs to lungs (for people who haven't got a nebulizer.) Do you have an idea where I could purchase it in Thailand?

Archived