Silver

Coss

If you can find, ANYWHERE in Thailand, a decently-stocked pharmacy that DOESN'T keep saline solution nasal spray in stock, I would be VERY surprised.

If I were looking for it in Bangkok, the first place I'd try would be the pharmacy on Suk, north side, a couple of doors from the Suk Soi 15 corner. That's normally one of my first stops, the first day I'm in town, for asthma maintenance meds and contingency antibiotics. Second place would be the pharmacy in the Food Land, on Suk Soi 5. Third place, while getting over my consternation, would be the pharmacy counter in Tokyu department store in MBK, same level with the various restaurants, right across from the Japanese lunch counter.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had bought some 100ml spray bottles about 2 Km from Pan Tip, Petchaburi road, going toward China Town/Khoa San Road, very close to the clothes shopping area....name escapes me... Bo Bay, something like that...10B each or something like that.

The mist was quite fine and easy to inhale in to one's lungs.

Well, if you haven't been to Laos, you may not imagine how limited everything here is. But I'll indeed try, thanks. I won't be wondering at all though if I'll get big eyes once I'll ask for a 'Saline nasal spray'.

Btw: Just to make sure, is any saline nasal spray will do?

Well, yesterday visited a pharmacy that caters to foreigners, and the only one that I know the staff can speak good English. They offered me nasal drops and separately saline. When I reiterated that I would like Saline nasal spray - they said never seen that :). However, they have suggested to buy an empty bottle that is used for perfume. Do you think it may do?

Archived