Bum Deal: Airline Forgets To Stock Plane With Toilet Paper For 10-Hour Flight To London

Flashermac

Several months ago while on a United flight, with every overhead shelf and all the seat pockets filled with toilet paper, I sat next to a beautiful blonde woman with stunning Mediterranean features and we started to chit chat. When the time came to fill out arrival immigration cards I noticed that she took out a passport with Arabic writing and I commented on it. She looked Western and spoke English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Czech, Russian, Romanian, Hebrew, Arabic, Farsi, Urdu, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Thai and Malay quite well.

It was a Jordanian Passport she told me, but all her life she never traveled to Jordan. You know what they say about strangers traveling together exchanging life stories so I learned her story.

She was Palestinian and was born in an occupied area to a prominent family. Settlers wanted the family olive groves so her family was forced to move. Her father, the leader of the Palestinian community, died when Russian settlers burned their family home because the land her family had been on for generations had been given to these Russians over a thousand years ago. Her family only had a few rocks and the heavily armed settlers were backed by tanks and helicopter gunships. The final humiliation was when she had to translate Hebrew, Arabic, English and Farsi back and forth to Russian as the Russian settlers only spoke Russian and the soldiers protecting them only spoke Hebrew, Arabic, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Romanian, German, Czech and Farsi.

She was forced to work as a belly dancer.

Now she is the last person in her family with a Jordanian passport and she is tired of the treatment she receives whenever she shows it. The staff at the embassy want free dances. They force her to wear revealing see through black clothing. Some staffers make her go into private interview rooms for private dances. I had to choke back tears when she told of being forced to belly dance topless.

Whenever she tries to transfer tips to her family, Western banks will not allow her because she is Palestinian. But she keeps plugging along grinding those hips to that exotic Middle Eastern music at Arab restaurants all over the world.

I asked her why she didn't apply for an American, Canadian, British, German, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish or Turkish passport as a refugee. She replied that she didn't know that America, Canada, the U.K., Germany, Denmark, Norway, Sweden or Turkey gave passports to refugees.

I thought about asking how much for a private dance but didn't...

I call that a bully......

Boy,

Bully? I think you are.....

Should we do a poll?

If people vote that I am bullying you then I will leave.

But if the vote does not go that way and the victim status you seek to present and so desperately crave is not upheld, will you leave?

I mean really leave? Can still read the board but the name acockasian or the name Belgian Boy does not post again on Thai 360, depending on the vote.

The only vote that counts is KS, of course, but a poll could be good fun.

So, do we do a poll?

Hi,

How about we just knock this shit off instead? Just ignore each other.

And acockasian, unless you have proof plainsdrifter was lying, stop fucking with him.

Sanuk!

Thanks KS for going to bat for me, for a while I was very uncomfortable about posting without ruffling other BM's feelings.

Sanuk

Archived