Si Saket Highway Or Roi Et Street More Dangerous?

WorldFun

hey lately it had been a bit quiet here so anybody still remember about this?

if OH is no longer around I suppose buffalo bill might be able to add his findings from the korat greater area & superpolate to more rural wastelands :)

thanks all its really important and urgent topic :)

Nakon Ratchasima is considered "The Gateway to Issan" so in that region the roads are not as slippy and less likely to end up in "Wreck"

Si Saket Highway whilst still southern Issan is getting closer toward Loas border and if one goes further then one is actually on the Ubon Ratchathani highway, I road I went down once but fortunately walked away relatively unscathed.

As for Roi et, dangerous you are getting close to Udon Thani going up that route not to be risked by any sane man.

Plains drifter,

It's a long standing board joke about getting into relationships with women from different Provinces of Thailand. ( the fact it is posted in relationships should have given you a clue)

Been there done that, over 20 years ago my first Thai wife was from Udon, didn't take me long to see through her deception so that was soon nipped in the bud. Had a long term relationship with a woman from Korat but she had emigrated to Australia when she was 13 and didn't get back to Thailand until her late 20's more western than Issan, now living/working is Moscow. ... Go figure.

My udon Ratchathani time is well documented on this forum but that all ended in tears, for her haha I walked away laughing. Now I have given up on Issan 100% more like Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Lampung women, you get a lot less shit off them, don't get me wrong one still gets shit, part of being male but nowhere near as much than one gets from an Issan woman.

haha nice roundup there mekong thx :) obviously you have derived your name from the only sane escape from the isan plains..namely a jump to the mighty river drifting down from udon area to ubon ;)

however it may seem as if the northerners shit less, but I got way too much shit out of lampang/CM area so much in fact that the korat based shitters seemed angel like!

as to roi et...well just wondered so if plainsdrifter have any particulars to share it might be helpful :)

funny shit though how we like to compare birthplace of chicks to how our RT with them fails miserably ... like if there was some kind of earthy explanation for our misfortunes lol...pretty much I'm sure the poor girls compare our countries or even cities too...with the same non aligned conclusions!

guess what? why would any 2 girls out of the same thai province be any more similar behaved than say any 2 engineering students at a given bkk university?

or any 2 BGs from suk22 or patpong2 or phuket or moulin rouge!

now if saying a girl was a single child from hiso parents that might indicate a thing or 2 or last born out of 7 kids on the most remote farm in sisaket...hehe

now let the stories roll ... especially the often told and retold ones from flasher :D

p.s. dont forget the southern shitters or even the central/bkk shitters ... I think their shit really stink the most even they dont think so with their smaller noses!

When I told a taxi driver my then GF was from Surin he replied " Poo-uk Kamayn ".....yes,most of them speak cambodian as well as Thai......if they want to keep something from you they can just shift in Cambo language,very easy for them,very difficult for ( most ) of us to follow :grinyes: ....by the way,the girls from that area seem to have a good reputation,not sure why :dunno:

haha nice roundup there mekong thx :) obviously you have derived your name from the only sane escape from the isan plains..namely a jump to the mighty river drifting down from udon area to ubon ;)

Worldfun,

Gotta have a laugh don't ya!

As much as I would like my name to have come from the river it is more closer related to my drinking days when I was polishing off a bottle of Mekong a day before hitting the bars, the dim and distant past.

• 2 weeks later...

My maid years ago was from Surin. Her mother was Thai-Khmer and she and her sister would speak Khmer when they wanted to keep things private!

<< Surin is one of the provinces where there is a sizable Northern Khmer population. It was reported that 47.2% of the population are capable of speaking the Khmer language. This is down from the 1990 Census where it was reported that 63.4% of the population spoke Khmer. >>

Witchypedia

• 3 weeks later...

umm did we actually forget about the southerners & pasa tai like those out of had yai, krabi, pattani or allah forbid NST also know is nakon nowhere or si thammarat!

but if girls from surin really switch easily to khmer I do see that as a certain disadvantage as compared to others who switch to their local lao, south or lanna dialects doesnt really cut me off from grasping anything aloof lol :)

in fact I find isan a very cute sounding language closely followed by true lao (from lao born girls)...

curious to know which origin districts in bkk are to be avoided at all costs too say bangrak, bangkapi, banglumpoo or bangkhae say??

Archived