Surviving Zombies Or Post Apocolyptic World. Your Ideas?

Steve

I don't enjoy watching this genre of movies were the thrill is achieved via suspense leading to improbable events. Vampire, zombie, alien and body snatchers movies are made that way.

However, these movies do very well in Thailand were the pictured scenes are believable to thai viewers.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After giving it some thought, an island with a nice size boat would be the best. I don't want to be by myself though. Will have some men who can do various things (engineer, doctor, special forces, etc.) and even more women. This if we're in a zombie scenario or post apocalypitic world where we can still grow food. Oh, and an airplane. Preferably one of the small islands off the Florida keys or Bahamas.

In movies where plants and animals are scarce as in 'The Road' or 'The Book of Eli', I would build a huge underground farm with aminals, plants, tons of canned goods, grain, etc. meds. where I can grow things. A secluded underground bunker. I'd prefer for this to be some place warm but if not, then in the rural areas of Montana or other sparsely populated areas are good.

Hi,

Would you really want to live in a world as portrayed in those movies? Pretty much everything we take for granted now gone and back to survival of the fittest, living in constant fear of being attacked, running out of food, getting sick, etc etc.

Seriously, I'd rather be dead.

Sanuk!

Archived