American Murdered By Bangkok Taxi Driver

Mekong

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a while, some Thai crosses that line in the sane and it not about the money.

It is about being shit on, disrespected, the Thais openly ignoring the laws of THEIR country!!

How many taxis do you go thru trying to get one to take to somewhere? how many refuse to

turn on the meter?

I see many farang trying to get a taxi on Soi 22, only to be refused passage...isn't there a Thai

law that states the taxi MUST transport you?

For me, when it gets to the breaking point, time to get out of LOS for a while :dunno:

I almost never have problems with taxis, except in the tourist areas (which is where the guy took one from). It shouldn't be that hard for the police to clean up those areas, if they wanted to (which they obviously don't).

The major reason why I stay in most evenings is that it is just bloody damned hard to get home at night from Sukhumwit or Phetchburi. :(

The re-enactment's a all about getting a bit of publicity, a few photos in the paper - and a confession all in one. Thais love a photo op

Red, Obviously you did not read my link, Reenactment is inadmissible evidence in a trial as is a confession.

Archived