Pattaya 'penis Massage' Bandits Put Behind Bars

Boo Radley

Pattaya 'penis massage' bandits put behind bars

By Coconuts BangkokJuly 10, 2013 / 16:35 ICT

The thieving reign of terror committed by a “penis massage†female scam gang is over, thanks to some expert sleuthing work from the boys in brown.

The caper started when three Indian tourists told police that three women had duped them into a “penis massage†scam at a room on Soi Sukhumvit 40 in Central Pattaya. When the penis massages were over and the women had left, the Indian men realized that their wallets were gone along with around USD2,350.

The police hit the streets looking for the suspects and received a tip that the gang of female suspects (including a ladyboy) was actually performing the same trick on two other foreign tourists in a nearby hotel room.

Police raided the room and found three suspects Ms. Dusadee Surisang, 30, Ms. Prakai Prasitnork 37, Ms. Praewpan Khaosum-ang, 24, as they were “performing their trade†on the hotel bed, KhaoSod English reported.

A fourth suspect, Mr. Sutat Prompakdee, 39, (the ladyboy!) was found hiding under the bed. The four were arrested and brought to the police station for questioning, where they explained their M.O.

The women said that they would perform a massage on the bed while Mr. Sutat hid under it and went through the discarded pant pockets of the victims.

The suspects said they had committed the scam many times, and always changed venues in Pattaya.

They were brought back to the hotel room to re-enact the crime, resulting in this amusing photo:

Qgxrc1n.jpg

http://bangkok.cocon...put-behind-bars

http://www.khaosod.c...E9PQ==&catid=03

Woman dressed as a vagina saves pal dressed as a penis caught in street fight

post-98-0-86074800-1373630882_thumb.jpg

Joanne Tremarco and Chris Murray were promoting their ‘Fooling Around’ stage show — when an irate local resident took offense.

"He started shouting at me, saying it was disgusting and children could see us," says Chris Murray, who was wearing a giant phallus.

A bizarre street scuffle saw a woman dressed as a vagina saving a man decked out as a penis from a severe beating.

The duo were promoting their "Fooling Around" stage show — in the notoriously hippie English town of Glastonbury, Somerset — when a local resident took offense at their costumes.

"He started shouting at me, saying it was disgusting and children could see us," Chris Murray, who was wearing a giant phallus, told the Central Somerset Gazette.

"I could tell by his body language he was really angry. I tried to calm him down, I wasn't looking for a fight; but he grabbed my hat, tore it off and chucked it on the pavement," he claimed.

t fell to "Vagina Woman" — Joanne Tremarco — to intervene and calm things down.

Meanwhile, a bystander had called cops who then ordered the pair - part of the Nomadic Academy of Fools outfit - to remove their robes or face arrest.

The police's reaction left bosses at the Assembly Rooms, where the group was performing shocked.

"We were deeply surprised by the reaction of the police in this situation," said a spokesman. "The plays were very well attended and we experienced no trouble at the venue."

The couple later revealed they would not press charges against their alleged attacker.

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1381099

The caper started when three Indian tourists told police that three women had duped them into a “penis massage†scam at a room on Soi Sukhumvit 40 in Central Pattaya. When the penis massages were over and the women had left, the Indian men realized that their wallets were gone along with around USD2,350.

what the fuck are they doing carrying that amount of cash around with them? :shakehead:doah::hmmm::wanker:

Archived