Bringing Girlfriend To Los...advice?

lifesabeach

Greetings!...I know this site is mainly for discussions about mongering...I have been involved in several such discussions over the years, and have always come to BKK alone or with pals for exactly that purpose. So excuse my divergence from the norm...yeah sand to the beach, I know...But I am in the unusual situation of bringing a gf with me to BKK and then on to one of the beaches. I've never taken a gf around BKK...any advice?

I'm thinking of hitting my favorite restaurants, maybe a skybar, then trying Q bar, Bed Supperclub..maybe stop in at Anglewitch?...She is a fun gal, no prude, hot looking..we may just watch the fun, and actually I would be happy enough with that for change...but she has indicated that she may even be up for a little three way fun with another young lovely if it were presented in the proper fashion...where do I take her?

I'm thinking more high end naughty...but I don't really know such places...I like the Rainbow bars, Spankys more recently and don't know much else..Haven't been to Patpong in ages...would that be a easier entry with the night market there?..Got to wonder if its such a good idea to go to NEP and have the mama sans greet me like an old friend....Would be August so not the high season....Appreciate the advice!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The gf might like to even visit a Wat! :neener: There are clubs at KSR.

As for a 3some, you are walking into a minefield. You don't know if she is serious, teasing you, or testing you! If you go to one of your favorite gogos and are immediately surrounded by bgs it won't end well. :biggrin:

yeah agree....why would you. I remember walking into a hotel lobby once with my "companion" of the time and there was a group of about 12 farang husbands and wives. The men looked at me with complete envy while the wives watched the husbands staring at my friend. One wife even slapped hubbies face and started ranting and raving.......5555 I just laughed.

Good on you - i bought my (farang) GF to LOS this year as well, and we both loved it. We just did BKK and Phuket, and she'd been there (without me) twice before so knew what she was getting into.

Re : bars. IMO taking the GF to any of your regular old hunting grounds could be recipe for disaster, especially if it's the third or fourth venue, and the bar girls recognize you... again.

Re : 3way. As stated, be wary, but if it is on the cards and something you want to do - go for it. The best advice I can give (not knowing you or your girl) is to let her pick the girl. Sure if she picks an ugly one, you can say no, but something along the lines of, "If it's something you want to do honey - then you pick the girl," would be what I'd be telling the GF. That way she will have some kind of control over the whole situation, and you can't be accused of anything regarding which one was picked. Hopefully she picks a real girl, mine seemed to have a predisposition towards the third sex.

Enjoy your trip.

Archived