Fantastic, Sweetheart!

gawguy

Since we're into adult-themed vernacular these days, I'd like to improve on something I often want to say and do say, but I think I say it badly.

The situation is that a "lady," generally a long-standing favorite, has just given me the most heart-felt, exciting, in-depth and satisfying oral exploration you can imagine, leaving nothing unattended and definitely nothing un-"finished" Then, as she's going over her face with a kleenex, she asks me with a smile, "Okay, mai?" And I can only say something weak like, "Okay mak, mak!!" "Khun ruujak pom tuk-yang, dii tii sut!" Sometimes I try, "Yiiam!" This last statement is understood, but generally receives an odd smile and giggle like "Thanks, but that's a funny way to put it."

So please help me clean this up and say something appropriate and worthy of those special moments.

(I think one girl then asked me jokingly if I had "died" which, if I recall correctly, is actually a Shakespearean expression for that very thing.)

Thanks!

GG

"thueng sawan" = get your rocks off (slang), usually shortened to just "thueng laeo".

How do you spell "thueng" in Thai, please? (I tried the thai-language.com dictionary and nothing comes up.) Also, when you say "thueng laeo" does that express that it was really good? More than just the ordinary "set laeo" ?

Actually, unless I'm mistaken the term is "ขึ้นสวรรค์" (go up/ascend to heaven);

http://www.thai-language.com/id/205016

Face it, if you hafta tell a thai whore you shot your wad already, either with ถึงà¹à¸¥à¹‰à¸§ or เสร็จà¹à¸¥à¹‰à¸§ ; she's a pretty inattentive whore.

I wouldn't worry about handing out "verbal praise" all that much either. The money you pay her is thanx enough.

Remember, it's just a job to her, or to put it another way, to her, you're just another knob to polish..

Archived