No Local Joiners!

The_Munchmaster

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Lao hookers who work the Falang trade must slip the hotel receptionists a little tea money - given that they were asking 3K baht (or the equivalent thereof) back in 2008, surely it's cheaper (and safer) to take your own companionship if that's a necessity for the duration of a stay in one of the sleepiest cities on earth ?

I have for a good many years chosen to carry sand with me, find a decent one and it's immeasurably less frustrating than trying to scare up something from the local beach, which often times turns out to be all rocks and stones, sometimes with weird creatures hidden beneath. I guess there have been 4 really special ones over the years and none have disappointed indeed they have all displayed a flair for the fun and more outrageous once outside of Thailand. I like to think I choose wisely and give them no reason to whinge or moan either. They have cash in their purse, grub in their belly and lay enough pipe to keep them quiet.

• 4 weeks later...

if only nervous dog were here I'm sure he could tell how much fun vien tian really is & come on only a select few properties will give u problems with 'joiners' in the LDR ;)

is this really a 60++ retired club with no more sense of adventure? :p

I realize its not the wild west forum of cambodia with most popular topic how to find youngest 5$ shag, but still dirty handbag frede & beach road zanemay used to be regulars here but probably even flasher dont recall those outstanding members anymore :D

probably once the p4p industry dies a slow death in LOS Laos will pick up the ball & make a killing in petro...umm FDI 'entertainment' dollars :))

Happy shagging gotta be with a LOCAL always....but feel free to bring an american to LOS...or bring sand or rocks 555+

Archived