Nnb

BelgianBoy

I had the chance to pop into the NNP twice this week....

Once on thursday and only 4 gals in the bar, one explained that some were sick, 2 just got kicked out for fighting, and J. the owner absent since too many days....not a good way to run a bar.

Worse on saturday, 3 gals available only, and all 3 got BF'ed by one guy, so just an empty bar an a saturday night :nono:

Some places were also (near) empty, some others were thriving with customers and business.

BB

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

J...sent out an email...he should be back for his b'day...

was he sick or what ?

I mean his bar is basically totally rundown, in bad shape, and his business should be far from good.....

hopefully he is ok and the bar survives as I had many a good time there and would hate to see it gone....

I will be back in december.

BB

So what is it NNP or Nnb?

Munchie,

no secret handshake or secret knock :)

named NNB or No Name Bar as to avoid too much advertisement and attract too many people, both of which it could certainly use today !

but you can smoke your sigar there, have a very good Belgian beer, and watch the naked gals poledancing, and the girls are ALWAYS totally naked....not always the prettiest, but some are great fun.

out of respect for the regular visitors of the bar, send me a secret PM, and I'll disclose you the name :)

BB

Archived