Nnb

BelgianBoy

Many a Hangover has been conceived in this fine Den of Iniquity....... and I personally have made many exits performing extremely funny walks.....but never forgetting to give the coded handshake to Charlie on the way out....lol

...The secret squirrel corner....where all the CIA Agents hang out and sa moke their Cee Gars.....STINKS....but it is amusing some times.....

Boss "J"....cooks a mean nosh....... and generally its a fun place to be....Especially when Davy Jones' (Monkees) twin Bro takes control of da musak machine...

...Sad to hear it's on the slippery slope...

Have some wonderful memories of this iconic establishment.....least of which is "The Cat".....purrrrrrrrrrrr

Life goes on....I guess

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are a few Aussies go there I believe. The place stinks (i almost threw up) the manager ia a complete PIG and the girls are past there used by date. JMHO.....so you should feel right at home Munchie :wink:

There are a few Aussies go there I believe. The place stinks (i almost threw up) the manager ia a complete PIG and the girls are past there used by date. JMHO.....so you should feel right at home Munchie :wink:

I met mostly Yanks and Brits there.....

the place does stink at times though

and yes, J can act as a pig sometimes, as he is mostly drunk

but some gals are actually quite young, some 19yo and 20yo alongside some 26yo....

again, some fun to be had there at times....

BB

It can be fun to sit outside and watch the "traffic", enjoy an adult beverage or three!

I prefer to do that at Sams 2000.......always happy to sit at the table in front of the Bundy Clock and check out the talent as they clock on. Always offer to do it for them :) Was how I discovered Miss Iron Cheeks :hubbahubba:

Archived