BelgianBoy

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I met mostly Yanks and Brits there.....

the place does stink at times though

and yes, J can act as a pig sometimes, as he is mostly drunk

but some gals are actually quite young, some 19yo and 20yo alongside some 26yo....

again, some fun to be had there at times....

BB

“.....but some gals are actually quite young, some 19yo and 20yo alongside some 26yo....â€

Boy...this is EXACTLY the type of thing the owner wishes to NOT be commented on.

Your effort to post a report is admirable.

Not nice of you to say the owner is mostly drunk as you also say you hadn't been in a long time and the owner was not there. Then how do you know this?

I don't think you even consider that other people have feelings.

Of course, standing up for someone, in this case J, makes me a bully, right?

Every life has value...not just yours. You are not better, or worth more, than any other person on this board.

“.....but some gals are actually quite young, some 19yo and 20yo alongside some 26yo....â€

Boy...this is EXACTLY the type of thing the owner wishes to NOT be commented on.

Not nice of you to say the owner is mostly drunk as you also say you hadn't been in a long time and the owner was not there. Then how do you know this?

Every life has value...not just yours. You are not better, or worth more, than any other person on this board.

I guess as an owner of a SC bar you don't have the same privacy as other expat running non red light businesses. If he doesn't agree he might either change his job or his behavior in public.

Anyway, since the name of the bar isn't mentioned, why getting so worried?

PS: personally I can't comment on this bar since I have there only been once and it was a very slow night with only a few girls shuffling around. Since I prefer the larger bars I never cared to return.

[Removed - KS]

This bar feels like my homebar when visiting SC, so I care about its future, the gals and of course the owner, who will be the first to admit that he drinks too much, others on this board are closer to him and it is his choice.

Oh, and I know him well, seen him 70-80+ times over the years.....you on the other hand...... :nono:

BB

Archived