Thai Women Ain't For Everyone. ..

tod-daniels

"A tale with a twist."

I came home at about 7AM after storming out of the house last night on the Thai girl I live with. We're not "exclusive", but live in the same apartment. I never bring anyone over and she isn't supposed to either. However, when I'd come home yesterday evening, the bed was rumpled and I could smell sex in the air. I mean I lost it, just stormed out, without saying a thing. I stayed out the entire night cat-abouting. Honestly, I wasn't really looking for anything or anyone. I just wanted her to know how I felt.

Comin' in I could hear the shower running. Checking the kitchen there was nothing to eat. Usually she had breakfast waiting for me no matter what time I managed to slink in. I went and lay down on the bed, wrinkling my nose at the musty smell of sex still lingering in the bedding. Christ, she couldn't even wash the bedding on the bed we sleep in together? Most mornings she was up for some "quality time" before she left for work so I still held out hope. Face it, even as mad as I still was that kinda time would be fine by me.

She came out of the shower, wrapped in a short towel, giving not so much as a glance at me, just walked into the kitchen. Not the frickin' "silent treatment" again I thought to myself. I don't know how I'm getting the silent treatment when she was the one who had someone over during the day when I was out.

I sat on the bed a few seconds, and then glumly followed her into the kitchen, hoping for some acknowledgement, anything, but nope; it was as if I wasn't even there. I even checked to see when I passed the mirror if I had my "cloaking device" activated and was invisible, but there I was glowering back at myself. She put her lunch into the plastic containers she takes to work, packed them into her little lunch bag, turned and again walked right past me back into the bedroom.

I was furious, and just sat there in the kitchen a while stewing, until I stalked back into the bedroom and flopped down on the bed one more time. She was putting on her make up at the dressing table like she does every morning. She looked over at me thru the mirror and said, "Oh you finally came home did you?"

I didn't even bother to reply, I thought to myself, "Of course I fucking came home, I live here!"

She finished getting ready for work, in her nice neat office attire. I hafta give her credit; she was a looker, long shapely legs, waist length black hair, almond eyes. I think that’s why I stayed with her so long. She walked into the kitchen to pick up her carefully packed lunch, again without so much as a caress or a sly glance when she passed me.

I followed her into the kitchen leaning against the door jamb. She finally looked at me and asked, "You hungry baby, you want something to eat?" I thought to myself, WTF, of course I'm hungry! I didn't answer, just cocked my head and rubbed my back against the jamb.

She reached into the cupboard, got a can of tuna, popped the top, dumped it unceremoniously into a bowl and set it on the table. Then she came over to me, ran her hand down my back, put her face against mine and sniff kissed me saying, "Be a good boy when I'm gone." She left locking the door behind her.

I sat there glowering for a minute, trying to be mad at something. Then I pretended to clean a spot on my tail which was already clean, and scratched an itch behind my ear that wasn't really there. Finally, I jumped up on the table and started eating the tuna.

Thai women, they ain't for every tom cat in Thailand, but I think this one might be a keeper. Time will tell...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone who brings another guy home and fucks him in my bed is definately not a keeper in my books.

Now on the other hand if it was a girl she brought home........ :hubbahubba:

My advice.....move on. There are so many decent thai girls out there why compromise your personal integrity.

Obviously the 'tells' I used when writing the story should have tipped you off to something not being quite right and the "A tale with a twist part" too);

*the "male" in the story never spoke

*the terms cat-abouting and slink,

Unfortunately they seemed lost on the first person "bust" who responded to this story with heartfelt advice to the character in the story..

Just for clarity; it is the story of a Soi side tom cat which has taken up residence with a thai woman and written from its perspective.

Once again, it is NOT about a human bean, err being.

The last two paragraphs should have clued you in as well.

Rarely do guys clean spots on their tails (at least I don't anyway), scratch imaginary itches behind their ears, or jump up onto the table to eat canned tuna out of a bowl.

Sorry the complexities of the story were lost on you. It was just an idea I'd had and thought I'd pen it out.

Still thanx for the well intended advice about there being so many decent thai girls out there. Sheesh after 8 years here I hadn't noticed...

Archived