Thai Women Ain't For Everyone. ..

tod-daniels

Convinced that a neighbor spoke to others about her having sex with a cat, an Oklahoma woman allegedly threatened the man with a knife, saying, “Do you wanna die?â€

Oklahoma City cops arrested Kristina Michelle Brown following her bizarre confrontation Monday afternoon with 72-year-old Elmer Morrison. The 23-year-old Brown was charged with assault and battery with a deadly weapon, a felony, and booked into jail, where she is being held in lieu of $5000 bail.

According to an Oklahoma City Police Department report, Morrison told a cop that Brown had been standing at the fence between their houses yelling, “Come outside I know you are in there.†With a small pocket knife in hand, Brown then repeatedly asked, “Do you wanna die?â€

When police questioned Brown, she explained she was upset with Morrison “because of what he did to me.†When a cop asked what he did to her, she replied, “Because everyone knows.†She then said, “I had sex with my cat and everyone knows.â€

A puzzled cop asked Brown (pictured above) what role Morrison had in the cat sex. She replied that her next-door neighbor had “no connection†to the act, saying that she was “just mad because everyone knows.â€

Investigators reported that Brown said Morrison “does not know about what she did with the cat, she is just mad at him and wants him to die.â€

In an interview, Morrison, a retired salesman, was incredulous when told of Brown’s statements to police. “This is news to me,†Morrison said, adding that he had little interaction with Brown, who has lived next to him (along with assorted family members, cats, and dogs) for several years.

Morrison said that Brown sometimes appeared “glassy-eyed,†and hung out with a crowd that assembled near a local head shop.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/woman-claims-sex-with-cat-687453

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, you probably did read it somewhere else, but not with the "thai gurl" or is that "tiger" slant. Sorry I always confuse thai-gurlz with ti-gers, because you never want to turn your back on either!

I remember reading a similar story ages ago. However, after the time I've spent here I thought I'd freshen it up a bit..

Here're two jokes I got from the Thai guys I sit Soi side and drink with (FWIW; they're close to my age);

What does an baby buffalo and a Cambodian whore have in common?

They're both fun to fuck if your friends don't find out...

Why do Thai guys like white skinned Thai whores?

Because they already have a dark one at home that they have to fuck.

Now those jokes were related to me in Thai and that's the closest translation I can come up with, where they "play" in English, still for Thai jokes, they're pretty funny.

• 2 weeks later...

Who cares who random Thai guys like the most or least. Yeah, I know that prissy white skinned chicks are supposed to be the ideal.

uh-uh. Puts me to sleep. I'll take my chances elsewhere. And fuck popular consensus. eh? Give me piss, vinegar, fire, and a little over the top sensuality and I'm a very happy man.

Know what you mean mate. I'm Tom from Australia, well from Nanganyabba, but we just call it the 'yabba. When I got the chance to go overseas, I leapt at it. I'd seen the occasional siamese pussy before, but when I got here I was blown away - or at least my knob was nearly worn away! Anyhow, you must know how it goes - first you go crazy for the pussy, then you start to become more selective - well before I knew it I'd developed a fetish! I'm the cat from four doors down, don't you know, you've seen me before but you think you are so high and mighty - you never give me the time of the day!

Well anyhow, this has been a long time coming, but she has become very frustrated about your inability to 'go' to the next level. All this time, every time you storm out, she's been calling me. I've being getting all the catnip these days, she likes to get me a bit stoned before she takes me. . . Then she coo's so gently in my ear, farang cats are bigger, better in every way - you thai cats are no good. . .

Good to see a little effort on the story (even if cut-n-paste).

So you sit around all day licking your tail, happy that you get some tuna fish... Have you forgotten about the time she took you to the doctor and paid him to cut your balls off?

cheers...

YimSiam

Archived