Patpong Through The Eyes Of Newbie Farang Girls

gobbledonk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in8jmcKttR4

Part of me wanted to make the usual cynical comments re 'if only they knew some of the nastiness that lurks underneath that welcoming veneer', but it seems that they survived a night in Patpong without getting ripped off - for first-time visitors, I'd say that's not a bad effort. They were also allowed to take some vids inside Kings Castle II - nothing particularly licentious, but clearly the 'management' respond a whole lot better to attractive Farang females than middle-aged guys with a camera.

I've only been to the 'Pong once in the last 4 or so years, but the night market circus completely ruined it for me. I remember when it was briefly 'flavor of the month' on this board - NEP was in serious decline and Cowboy was increasingly seen as a victim of its own success - but I have no particular plans to revisit Patpong in 2014.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Expats very seldom go to the Pong any more. It has become the nightlife area for tourists.

Speak for yourself, I spend more time in Patpong than I do in NEP and SC combined, bars like Cosmos, Crown Royal, Madrid Bar etc. but then again I do tend to go shopping, dine out and basically socialize more is Silom than I do in Sukhumvit due to it convenient location with respect to Chez Kong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in8jmcKttR4

Part of me wanted to make the usual cynical comments re 'if only they knew some of the nastiness that lurks underneath that welcoming veneer', but it seems that they survived a night in Patpong without getting ripped off - for first-time visitors, I'd say that's not a bad effort. They were also allowed to take some vids inside Kings Castle II - nothing particularly licentious, but clearly the 'management' respond a whole lot better to attractive Farang females than middle-aged guys with a camera.

I think that the two Farang girls are really cool. The blonde has done her homework in regard to the usual scams and seemes to know the basics of the bar scene (and she was joking about other Farangs who didn't). They seem to be quite open minded in regard to P4P. Not that they really participated, but they proceeded to have much more fun at the Gogo bar than many punters.

And they didn't judge punters and BGs as usually (Farang males exploit and degrade poor, forced prostitutes). Like when they commented that they saw a really cute old man with a BG and that both seems to be very happy.

PS: I like the look on the face of the brunette when she learns what "Ping-Pong Show" means.

discussing culture in a pat pong bar, extraordinary work girls.

Yep, terrible. Just compare the gogo bar scenes in the video with your own gogo bar experience (probably without any discussion on Farang and Thai culture). :grinyes::drinking:

Been to Patpong once. Saw some thick unattractive woman breast feeding her baby in the corner before getting ready to work.

Yeah. Killed any sexual arousal I might have felt for several hours.

You can keep Patpong, I won't be returning.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived