Patpong Through The Eyes Of Newbie Farang Girls

gobbledonk

Kamui, I realise that your comment was made in jest but there is probably more truth to it than you realise.

The Pong is "Less in your Face" than NEP or SC so to visit their with ones nearest and dearest would probably be the safest option.

Actually it wasn't made in jest. Just consider taking your Farang GF to Soi Cowboy who has now idea that:

a. you are into prostitutes (she must assume that you are since you know about the place - worst case: girls greets you by name. :yikes:)

b. and probably hasn't experienced anything like this in her life before.

In Patpong you can pretend to go there for the usual tourist stuff, and you might even be able steer the GF in the direction of a bar without her noticing it...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what puzzles me however is why would anyone want to bring your gf/girl de jour to a whore house lol?

do we do it in our own countries? :)

whatever ... who likes greener grass shall be allowed to eat that :D

now that said patpong & bangrak area does offer a good selection of night spots including the ever popular tapas at silum4 :p

one could also pretend to just take ones gf to cm2, climax or god forbid insomnia, mixx or spicy for a night out dancing in venues dominated by freelance whores circa 50%++ of the local/east females!!

funny that actually with this thread and similar 'sand ti the beach' kinda threads while on the other hand there are typical threads of how to get away from the gf/wife etc and enjoy at night out with the whores :D

cheers

what puzzles me however is why would anyone want to bring your gf/girl de jour to a whore house lol?

do we do it in our own countries? :)

whatever ... who likes greener grass shall be allowed to eat that :D

now that said patpong & bangrak area does offer a good selection of night spots including the ever popular tapas at silum4 :p

one could also pretend to just take ones gf to cm2, climax or god forbid insomnia, mixx or spicy for a night out dancing in venues dominated by freelance whores circa 50%++ of the local/east females!!

funny that actually with this thread and similar 'sand ti the beach' kinda threads while on the other hand there are typical threads of how to get away from the gf/wife etc and enjoy at night out with the whores :D

cheers

'Sand to the beach' thread ? Did you actually watch the video ? Unless there is a Director's Cut I havent seen, I'm pretty sure neither of the Farang girls ended up in the whore business. They went to the Pong alone and left the same way.

Archived