London Contingent

spirit_of_town_hall

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Mekong, that probably answers a number of questions for people.

I wonder should Khun Sanuk have a section in our profile section to put all that information into so everyone knows what people have admitted to by way of who and what they are.

I'm a Greek God. This one, to be precise:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dionysus

The God of drunken revelry - weird how Hollywood doesnt seem interested in making a movie about him, isnt it ?

Gobbie, I know damn well that you dislike me and think of me as an obnoxiuos twat but I can live with that, ironically I think you are a decent gent.

It goes with the game, In Oil and Gas I have to be a hard nosed asshole and not win friends but just complete the project on time and within budget,

I am a soft puppy in real life away from work, as most board members who have met me will verify I am just ultra competitive at my profession and unfortunately this also comes across i some of my postings.

If you were ever to meet me in real iife you may actually like me, I dress down and play guitar in a thai rock band, i prefer my social life to my working life, been a muso since 1 was 6 years old 43 years now

actually you have also met me some distance west of the mekong & I was in fact a proud if obnoxious expat london gang member around 200x ish days perhaps under a former alias ib13 :)

so guys I'm still here & exited to have been part of the demise of that excellent pub in china town our former meeting place with the hot china girls in the basement club haha!!

oh let the drugs flow...umm pints or ales at least ;)

actually you have also met me some distance west of the mekong & I was in fact a proud if obnoxious expat london gang member around 200x ish days perhaps under a former alias ib13 :)

so guys I'm still here & exited to have been part of the demise of that excellent pub in china town our former meeting place with the hot china girls in the basement club haha!!

oh let the drugs flow...umm pints or ales at least ;)

Hello IB13, H, great to here from you. You showed me a phone with video recording capabilty about a year before they went mainstream, back in 2002. Those were some days.

I hope you are well, where are you living now~?

STH

Archived