London Contingent

spirit_of_town_hall

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope you guys get it arranged, the only "London Contingent" I have had the pleasure to meet was Cheseafan about 6 years ago now.

I have met BM's from this and other boards (NO Not Thai Visa) all across europe, the middle east and SE Asia and have got on very well with everyone I met, hey I can be an obnoxious asshole in a forum but in real life I am the opposite..

Enjoy your get together guys!

Mekong, where are you living now?

STH

22 Years of Thailand as home base but I follow the petro dollar, just got back from Dubai. Seoul on Married status is looking good at the moment.

I am one of those assholes that people hate, never shave, baggy T-Shirts, ripped jeans, drink more than sensible for me and could smoke my way out of a 10 Hectare Ganja Field, but I just so happen to have a PhD in Oil and Gas engineering, majority of doctorates are outside the box.

I shop at pratanum and MBK, I wear no jewellery and commute in BKK by Tuk Tuk, and eat at road side places, I like people to think that I am a low live prick .

To be honest I have not drunk alcohol for over 2 years now, I needed to detox, as for drugs I have not even taken asprin in over 20 years time now, I just enjoy acting a prick :)

I hope you guys get it arranged, the only "London Contingent" I have had the pleasure to meet was Cheseafan about 6 years ago now.

I have met BM's from this and other boards (NO Not Thai Visa) all across europe, the middle east and SE Asia and have got on very well with everyone I met, hey I can be an obnoxious asshole in a forum but in real life I am the opposite..

Enjoy your get together guys!

Are you a mud logger?

STH

Archived