Robbed

The_Munchmaster

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a brighter note, one day I'd love for all these characters who don't exactly get along so well to all meet in a restaurant or bar and have a good old fashioned chin wag, oblivious to their monikers on the board and realise they all have a lot more in common than they appear not to - on the board. Mekong, MM, BB, Gobble, and the rest - probably find you would all get along famously in real life.

He red, leave me out of here, I get along fine with all the guys you mention, including you !

BB

I can confirm that Mekong is quite likable in person. One of the reasons I was surprised to find I'd been talking to him for about an hour without even knowing who he was. It is only on the internet that Dr. Jekyll tends to turn into Mr. Hyde. :cover:

Ahh ha.....The Det 5 night.....lol....that was funny

I remember Kong saying to me.....who is that guy??

I replied....he's so far can old.....it has to be Flash.... :neener::grinyes::tuxedo::neener:

....Only joking....lol

Cheers DS

I can confirm that Mekong is quite likable in person. One of the reasons I was surprised to find I'd been talking to him for about an hour without even knowing who he was. It is only on the internet that Dr. Jekyll tends to turn into Mr. Hyde. :cover:

Flash,

You had the preconcieved idea that I was a 300 LB plus lard arse and when you realised that I was a 150 LB Mr Average that took you aback.

Ahh ha.....The Det 5 night.....lol....that was funny

DS,

That was a rather interesting evening, as you are well aware I know most Board Members from meetings but I had never met Flash even though we have had numerous discussions online. I don't know who was more surprised Flash or myself after just chatting away for a couple of hours like old friends and then realising our board persona.

I wonder would the manager allow you to see the CCTV footage ??

Perhaps it might narrow it down as to who actually entered the room.

I now have 20 discs with the CCTV footage from the days in question 4th to 8th August. Nobody should have entered the room except the maid on the 4th, after I had gone out for the day. On the following days I didn't leave my room until the evening so the room wasn't made up those days.

Archived