Football Season 2013-2014

Zaad

The Rooney dive is a joke,

Who was the Arsenal player who took a dive at Portsmouth to get a Penalty earn a 1-1 draw and made your invincible season, some fans are just as myopic as their manager. (Joking Steve)

I don't hate other teams, maybe I should hate Citeh with their UAE Billions and the council house stadium but to be honest I find too much humour in them to hate them. Liverpool, they won everything in the late 70's until mid 80's but I admit that they were a good team and well above United at the time. Arsenal at times play some of the most entertaining football in the League but have too many "Brain Farts" in defence to hold down a challenge.

OK, I do hate Chelsea, before Roman's millions they were a nothing club and now their fans belief they have a history, joke of a club and a joke of fans. 99% of the time I appreciate a good game, my favourite match of last season was when Spurs beat United 3-2 at Old Trafford, they took a 3-0 lead we pulled 2 back but could not find the equaliser great match, bad result for me but an entertaining game.

Most clubs have their collective ignorant fans, since United have a large fan base then it appears that we have more pricks than other clubs but that is only due to the overall fan base many of which are ignorant about the game, As I have said before, I am a fan of football and support my home town club, it just so happens that I am from Salford and United are my homies but I am probably one of the most critical fans about my own team.

I should hate Liverpool but I don't, they were the team of the late 70's early 80's and were untouchable and were I team I appreciated watching (wash my mouth out) I still like it when they loose of course but I don't really dislike them. Believe it or not I have a lot of Scouse friends and most of them are knowledgeable about the game.

Citeh, well we all need a club to laugh at, they are like that drunk uncle who was always at family weddings, made a fool of himself but was always good for a laugh. Half of my family are from the Blue side of the City so we have good crack. In the mid 70's when football was still a working class game myself and my Citeh cousin used to go to Old Trafford and watch United one weekend when United were at home and then Maine Road the next when Citeh were at home, pre-corporate days when every game kicked off at 3PM on a Saturday afternoon then you would either pick up a copy of "Pink Final" or rush home and check out the rest of the results and see if you had won the pools, happy days.

The only club I can say I really dislike is Chelsea, not just the team but the fans as well, they seem to think that football started in 2003 when Romans Roubles rescued them, arrogant manager and obnoxious fans.

Big game this Monday and a huge morale boost for either manager on the winning side. And news stories are indicating Rooney's making his appearance in the starting line-up.

I think the transfer window should close before seasons starts tho. Kinda silly this ongoing BS until September while games are underway.

Would make more sense to have a window in June and July (or just July for that matter.. ) and allow clubs a proper pre-season prep without soapies.. uhh I mean soap operas.. OK got a bit distracted over here :D

• Like 1

Now that result brought a smile to my face Cardiff 3-2 City, just seen my drunk uncle make a fool of himself again.

What made it even better was Frazier Campbell getting 2 goals, he is an ex United youth Player from the same youth team as Wes Brown and Danny Wellbeck, from the same inner city estate, being an ex inner city kid myself farking proud to see a homie put one over Citeh, he may be a United reject but any United player past or present wants to put one over the Citeh, it's in the blood.

As for tomorrow I can see Moyes playing the Mastercard and starting Rooney against Chelsea, a "Fark You" statement towards Mouriniho, the mind games will start early and I can see Moyes winning this one.

Quite nice watching City lose :)

Bummer seeing Villa miss out on points at home but glad the Arse Chelski and Liverpool games are out of the way. I think we played reasonably well considering the quality of our opponents thus far. Last year we had a relegation battle going on for pretty much the entire season and I surely don't expect that this season. Anything better than a top half table finish this season is a bonus imo.

As for Man U - Chelsea tonight.. no fekking clue but I've already set my alarm for 2am.