Football Season 2013-2014

Zaad

As for Man U - Chelsea tonight.. no fekking clue but I've already set my alarm for 2am.

My body is set to UK time, I didn't go to bed until 6AM this morning and only woke up at 2:30PM this afternoon, Just hope the CTH / AIS feed does not fark up again or I will be looking for illegal streams.

I still believe that "The Chosen One" will throw down a marker to "The Special One" and start Rooney in the game should be interesting.

Hopefully he will be "The Sad One" after tonight. Just checked the schedule and not being shown on any Thai Terrestrial Channel, I am not sure if you are aware but due to the SKY v BT battle raging in the UK at the moment of rights to games SKY decided to show the Swansea v United game for free last weekend, that is probably the reason why CH-7 were able to show it for free.

All premiership games are now on CTH, which I can't get or via the AIS app which is about as reliable as Vietnamese condom so I may end up watching the game with either Arabic or Chinese commentary via a stream. To be honest you can watch a game in any language and get the jist of what is being said.

The AIS / CTH app is only 199 Baht / month and due to teething problems we all got our first month for free :) when it works it is good value.

Last night I watched the Cardiff v Citeh game from my iPad mirrored to my big screen whilst watching the Spurs v Swansea game on the wife's iPad at the same time, this would drive most women mad but fortunately for me she finds it acceptable behaviour.

Most I have watched is 7 games at once, 2 iPads, 2 MBA, an MBP, iMac and on cable TV my eyes were all over the place.

Has FIFA / FA rewritten the rule book that allows Chelsea players to commit hand ball offences whenever they wish?

In last weeks game, "England's John Terry" committed a blatant hand ball that should have been a penalty to Villa but ignored.

Last night, Ashley Cole committed the most blatant hand ball ever seen away from a basketball court and should have got his second yellow, but no United just get a throw in.

There were also 2 incidents of Chelsea handballs in the box, i admit that one was 50-50 and could have been classed as unintentional but the other was clear cut. No this is not Sour Grapes, over the years United have been accused of being shown favouritism by referees but how many times will Chelsea be allowed to get away with blatant handball offences.

I am not saying that United will win the league but we will finish above chelsea.

Mekong,

Those who have accused anyone or any team of being shown favoritism are idiots. Plain and simple. Call it inconsistency, downside of forever adjusting the rules (where's the thin line now for fcuk's sake?!?) or just bad refereeing, but idiots insinuating a ref is deliberately making a wrong call because they favor such and such?? Bullshit.

Call me naive or idealistic but imho it's either a (mis)interpretation of the rules or a bad call.

I love football and I hate bad calls. But I have come to accept it since I started following the sport.

Zaad,

I hear what you are saying mate but as stated the missed (sic!) Terry offence in the Villa game was the first on e this season that springs to mind, if I was only talking about a United game then yes go ahead and accuse me of being myopic but I see it week in and week out against many teams.

Cheers

Kong

• Like 1