Football Season 2013-2014

Zaad

Citeh yet again failed to impress today against Hull who were holding their own for the first 65 minutes.

Ben Arfa's goal against Fulham was quiet special but outdone by O'Keefes strike for Palace.

Hopefully tomorrow's football will be a bit better, I bet SKY are already calling it Super Sunday, United visit Anfield, always a special game to me followed by the North London Derby, I would not be surprised to see Spurs top of the League tomorrow evening.

if Utd win they will be above City,Chelsea,Arsenal and liverpool in the table.

it maybe only be for a couple of weeks but good to look at everyday......

but knowing my wishful thinking,Utd will get trounced....let's hope not :nono:

I cannot see Liverpool scoring against United, Chelsea didn't manage it yet put 2 past Bayern on Friday. As previously stated I do believe that the choices available to Moyes for the back 4 is the envy of most European clubs.

Liverpool had a difficult time against Notts County Midweek in the Mickey Mouse Cup and the game went to extra time, their best defender Tourre is now out injured and they picked up another couple of knocks, I can see it being a 1-0 to United.

I stand by my prediction that Spurs will be top of the Table come Monday Morning

I cannot see Liverpool scoring against United, Chelsea didn't manage it yet put 2 past Bayern on Friday. As previously stated I do believe that the choices available to Moyes for the back 4 is the envy of most European clubs.

Liverpool had a difficult time against Notts County Midweek in the Mickey Mouse Cup and the game went to extra time, their best defender Tourre is now out injured and they picked up another couple of knocks, I can see it being a 1-0 to United.

I stand by my prediction that Spurs will be top of the Table come Monday Morning

already Gerrard is saying that Liverpool are at a disadvantage after their exploits in midweek.

he is claiming tiredness and players having to play too often already,for fuck's sake Stevie,the Season's only 2 weeks old... :sleeping:

For me Liverpool v United always will be the game of the Season always bigger than the Manchester Derby.

The history between to two cities goes back way before football and they are less than 35 Miles apart.

Maybe you need to be from either Salford or Liverpool to fully understand the feeling, well up for this game.

I cannot see Liverpool scoring against United, ......I can see it being a 1-0 to United.......I stand by my prediction that Spurs will be top of the Table come Monday Morning.

Hmmm, wrong on all counts it seams. Liverpool 1 v 0 Man U and Arsenal 1 v 0 The Scum so The Scum will be 6th come Monday morning. Wasn't wanting Man U to lose as would have preferred a draw but if one team had to win I'd prefer it to be Liverpool.

• Like 1

Well United were utter shite today, as soon as I saw the starting line up including Giggs and Young in midfield my expectations dropped. As I have said time and time again United need new blood in midfield.

Enjoyed the North London Derby, very good game, if it hat not been for Hugo Lloris in the spurs goal it could have easily been 3-0 to Arsenal he was man of the match.

Hmmm, wrong on all counts it seams. Liverpool 1 v 0 Man U and Arsenal 1 v 0 The Scum so The Scum will be 6th come Monday morning. Wasn't wanting Man U to lose as would have preferred a draw but if one team had to win I'd prefer it to be Liverpool.

Munchie, now you know the reason why my wife limits me to 50 Baht bets haha.

I think Fellaini *may* do OK but sure is overpriced geez.

Ozil to Arsenal, wow, bet the Arsenal fans are delighted with this one.

Being so thin on forwards wouldn't surprise me if Wenger is going stuff midfield with 5 or even 6 players. Like we've seen a couple teams doing and most recently Chelsea with no striker but 1-2 att mid. instead. Didn't seem to work out so well tho.

Tricky tho imo to hope Giroud stays in his top form (which means decent level tops) AND injury free. Risky business.

In all I think this transfer deadline bullshit is so silly. These managers should've done their business WAY earlier. If players or teams don't comply fekk'em and get others who *are* delighted by the prospect of you signing them.