Football Season 2013-2014

Zaad

• 2 weeks later...

Good signing bit expensive though.

A bit rich coming from a City fan! :neener:

Maybe a little high but it is a gamble, £40 Million invested now recoup the £60 Million plus from next years champions league if united finish fourth or higher (fark I sounding like an Arsenal fan) to be honest I would be happy with fourth this season, plus I play darts on a Thursday night.

It is the type of signing that may attract other players, looks like Rooney is going to sign a new contract and Edinson Cavani is unhappy at PSG, Dream on.

Of topic, I always was of the opinion that Thailand showed the most Football on TV and I was wrong, Vietnam shows even more, EPL, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Dutch games all live, luv it.

A bit rich coming from a City fan! :neener:

Maybe a little high but it is a gamble, £40 Million invested now recoup the £60 Million plus from next years champions league if united finish fourth or higher (fark I sounding like an Arsenal fan) to be honest I would be happy with fourth this season, plus I play darts on a Thursday night.

It is the type of signing that may attract other players, looks like Rooney is going to sign a new contract and Edinson Cavani is unhappy at PSG, Dream on.

Of topic, I always was of the opinion that Thailand showed the most Football on TV and I was wrong, Vietnam shows even more, EPL, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Dutch games all live, luv it.

Think United will get 4th if Mata fits in straight away.

• 2 weeks later...

He certainly likes to talk!

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho still insists his side are not serious title contenders - despite inflicting a first Premier League home defeat of the season on Manchester City.

Branislav Ivanovic gave the Blue a 1-0 win to put them two points behind leaders Arsenal and level with City, but Mourinho says both rivals have a better chance of finishing top.

"The title race is between two horses and a little horse that needs milk and needs to learn how to jump," he said. "Maybe next season we can race."

"I don't agree we are title contenders," said the 51-year-old Portuguese. "We are a team in evolution but this is the kind of performance that helps a team grow up a little tactically and mentally. It was fantastic."

"We have beaten the best team, Manchester City, twice but they are the best team. I am not saying we are better than them but today we were the best team."

"We do better in these big games because we love it. We love the big games and when you love it maybe you feel an extra motivation."

He added it was not Chelsea's "objective" to win the league, adding: "Our objective is to build the team."

"I want to start the next pre-season and say this season we are going to win the league. This season, I can't."

Mourinho also revealed the final words of inspiration to his team before they took to the field at Etihad Stadium came from masseur Billy McCulloch rather than the manager himself.

"He was screaming at them in Scottish. I didn't understand a word," said Mourinho. "The players were clapping so I thought 'OK, that's good'. I'm serious."