Serviced Apartment Or Hotel With Decent Wifi Near Bts Wanted For A Week

torrenova

I stayed there in June 2001. It was as earlier poster said but if unrefurbished since then it would not be worth looking at now.

Back then, if Novotel was *** than the Rembrandt Suites were **. No balconies, windows do not open, which is not a rarity.

Just found pictures (identifiable, can't post them) it was ok for 4 days. Kitchennette had a bar style area, stove with a hood, full size fridge, dining table, sofa and armchair. Bedroom was bed, wardrobe and "komoda".

Rembrandt Suites, looked up their site. Yes, I had this 1 BR suite, looks newer in their pics than in mine. Exactly the same layout and furniture. If the pictures are recent, then it is fine.

Rembrant was re-done last year. I stay there everytime I go. A 1br will cost you about 40kbht and comes with daily made service and internet. I love it. Been staying there 2 or 3 times a year for the past 6. If you do go, pm me for some tips for EXCELLENT service.

In the end, the contenders are either one of the Marriotts or the Emporium Suites.

Emporium offers just about the best location for what we want I think and the Marriotts offer various advantages from membership rewards etc.

Any comments re Emporium or Marriotts recently ?

In the end, the contenders are either one of the Marriotts or the Emporium Suites.

Emporium offers just about the best location for what we want I think and the Marriotts offer various advantages from membership rewards etc.

Any comments re Emporium or Marriotts recently ?

yes.

expensive....! (And not guest friendly.)

Archived