The Changing Of The Guard On Lower Suk ....

gobbledonk

A hotel that old, and in that particular corner of BKK - of course people have died there, but if I had to nominate a hotel for a Stephen King movie, it would be the Grace. Never been inside, but that is one scary exterior.

As for the old 'greaseballs' in the Nana lobby, I pay them as much attention as the resident whores, The Nana only makes sense when you realise you can commute between Golden Bar, the 7-11 and back to your room without having to cross a single Soi ;)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And some well worth avoiding. When I say greasy characters I mean the type engaged with at your own risk. Not talking about lonely guys down on their luck or adventurers - but rather the shady folks with ill intent. They could be 24 years old and sporting polo shirts and driving a sports car - they're still greasy in my book.

I don't know. Maybe the prudish boring Yank in me, but I hate seeing kids running around that place. Yes, most folks there are harmless, but it only takes a couple creepy motherfuckers - and I do believe you'll find a higher ratio of creepy there than say a place like hotel Solo on Soi 2.

Never had a problem though in Nana beer bar - low brow Yanks lacking wit aside - it's one of the most laid-back bars on the soi, which is nice.

Perhaps by chance generous and eclectic individuals such as yourself may be able to share a little erudition and charm with those unfortunate Yankees, god knows they need it. :)

I don't know. Maybe the prudish boring Yank in me, but I hate seeing kids running around that place. Yes, most folks there are harmless, but it only takes a couple creepy motherfuckers - and I do believe you'll find a higher ratio of creepy there than say a place like hotel Solo on Soi 2.

Never had a problem though in Nana beer bar - low brow Yanks lacking wit aside - it's one of the most laid-back bars on the soi, which is nice.

Perhaps by chance generous and eclectic individuals such as yourself may be able to share a little erudition and charm with those unfortunate Yankees, god knows they need it. :)

My my aren't we pleased to be so superior.

Archived