• My partner does everything at home
    • My partner does most of the house work but I do some things
    • We split the house work 50/50
    • I do most of the house work
    • I do everything at home
    • I live alone
    • I employ a maid to do everything

Can I change my vote?

The wife and I are out of the house most of the day, in fact more often than not I am in a different country. Laundry goes to the local Laundrette, which I pay for, most of the time we eat out, which I pay for, thats a no brainer so many places to eat within 2 minutes walk of where we live. I pay all the bills and so on.

So whilst not physically sharing household tasks per se, I do save the wife the hassle of going to the local market buying ingredients cooking and washing up etc by eating out most of the time.

So I would say now 50-50, I am often away from home, Laundry is done outside, we dine out most times etc actual in the house she is the one with the broom sweeping up after me or wearing rubber gloves to clean the bathroom but overall there is minimal housework to be done.

Well my wife does do the clean up in the trk. and she does all the laundry as well.

We mostly eat out so no cooking for her execpt when she needs cooked rice and then she gets out the rice cooker.

but doing the windows inside is.. Well she does'nt do windows.

I even tired to give her little hints. Like I would clean the inside of the windows on my side of the trk. and leave her side dirty..

She never did take the hint and they got so streaky inside I finally had to do them..

But all in all she does most of the house hold/ trk. inside cleaning.