Pet Names For You And Your Partner

SpiceMan

If you have a nick-name for your partner such as "honey" or "teerak" please reveal what it is.

I am most interested in terms of endearment in the Thai language but please supply an English equivalent if possible as I don't speak Thai.

Also what does your partner call you?

If you have a nick-name for your partner such as "honey" or "teerak" please reveal what it is.

I am most interested in terms of endearment in the Thai language but please supply an English equivalent if possible as I don't speak Thai.

Also what does your partner call you?

my partner usually calls me 'you wicked barstard' and the best working partner i've ever had(female)just looks at me and says 'you c$$t'.

2 lovely turns of phrase.....

Sayjann, you must be on very good terms with your working partner if she dares to call you a c$$t. Thats grounds for dismissal in the politically correct UK.

Mekong, its healthy that you call each other by those terms and not take offense. Hate to think what language she would use if you had an argument.

Mekong, its healthy that you call each other by those terms and not take offense. Hate to think what language she would use if you had an argument.

We don't argue as strange as that may seem, don't get me wrong there have been a few occasions when we did not see eye to eye (usually my fault) but she never "Flies off the Handle" but can have a sensible adult discussion about what either one of us has done to upset the other without raised voices or resorting to name calling.

The "Silly Old Cow" and "Stupid Old Man" started out as a joke over 3 years ago, as I mentioned she has a sense of humour, and it just sort of stuck. It often raises a few eyebrows in public when we use the names when amongst a crowd that does not know us but family and close friends who know us understand it.

In our social circle people understand that "That Sill Old Cow" = Mrs M and "That Stupid Old Man" = Mekong.

Sayjann, you must be on very good terms with your working partner if she dares to call you a c$$t. Thats grounds for dismissal in the politically correct UK.

she's great,known each other for over 20 Years and the best friend ever.

we are very close but in all that time never a hint of flirting or worse and there are no secrets between us.

and it's not as though she says it in company

Archived