Thai Women Warned Off Foreign Men

radioman

Hi,

"A women's network is warning Thai women about dating foreign men whom they meet online."

Why single out foreign men? There have been several reports in the news of Thai men scamming women as well.

Sanuk!

Maybe Farang Networks should warn Farangs about Thai women.

OK, I did first meet my ex on a Greyhound bus in the States but that was only a 4-5 hour interaction where we ended up exchanging email addresses, it was only via MSN and ICQ (remember them days) that we stayed in touch and built up an online relationship until 3 years later we met again in Bangkok and developed a physical relationship.

Fast forward seven years later after investing in property and vehicles etc she tried to take me to the cleaners but she failed, she tried damn hard but ended up losing everything :)

It is a two way street and reckon more farangs get burnt by Thai females than visa vera.

Hi,

"A women's network is warning Thai women about dating foreign men whom they meet online."

Why single out foreign men? There have been several reports in the news of Thai men scamming women as well.

Sanuk!

... because ripping off Thai women is a protected profession! :neener:

Archived