Samsung Galaxy 4

think_too_mut

Apple stores piss me off! As Walter would say. Walked in all set to buy a MacBook Air the other day only to learn they only stock the base models any options are special order about a week to receive if done online or 3 weeks if ordered in store WTF! I actually get that they might not stock all variations but with the number of outlets and obviously some sort of distribution I would expect a few on hand of the various versions within the metropolis they could just call up and have whipped out to a shop by mocy. This says to me they lack customer focus.

I'm an apple fan, but only of their products. Their people and customer service skills are completely useless, I've never had any good experiences in all the years, even when I was purchasing for desktop publishing companies, they'd fark it up and have to get the product a month or two later....

And now - to really encourage customers to go and see them.... Apple Now Requires an Apple ID to Make Online Genius Bar Appointments

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I almost bought one yesterday evening at Swampy on my way back from Chiang Mai. I'd had a look at them there on the way up to CM last week and one of my mates who I met in CM had one so I had a play with his. Anyway I stopped at the shop, on my way to collect my baggage, to have a final look / feel and asked the sales guy a few questions about it. I probably spent about 10 minutes before deciding I'd have one and said to the guy, "OK I'll take one, black colour please" (the display phone was black and white phones are just so gay :stirthepo ). A few minutes later he comes back, "Sorry Sir, only have white ones". :banghead:

PS The price was B20,400 which is about B1,300 less than I'd seen them in town.

What useless rubbish Galaxy 4 is. Can't function properly even as a 10$ mobile phone.

An incoming call can be taken but can not be ended. Other side has to end it. To end it yourself, you have to enter password.

Password can not be removed, max time between use is 30 min, then it asks for password again. On mock keyboard (now I understand why Apple was after them). If no glasses or in motion, almost certain to make mistake.

Battery has to be charged every day. Rich graphics (I don't need it, don't need any graphic at all) eats it quickly.

Day has turned into Galaxy password entering ordeal. Never had that with any phone in last 20 years.

If I only could take it's SIM card into something, would get 10$ phone and chuck the junk away.

What useless rubbish Galaxy 4 is. Can't function properly even as a 10$ mobile phone.

An incoming call can be taken but can not be ended. Other side has to end it. To end it yourself, you have to enter password.

I find it difficult to believe that is how it is meant to operate?!

However "If you go to Settings-> My Device -> Call -> Answer/Ending Calls....you can set the power button to end calls."

Archived