Samsung Galaxy 4

think_too_mut

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what they need is some bright spark to enter a line of code somewhere that says something like this:

password screen lock - if - phone call in progress, then, screen lock = no, else, screen lock = yes

TTM prefers to complain rather than adjust the settings on the S4. So don't take his difficulties as fundamental deficiencies of the phone.

From what I understand TTM's phone was provided by the company and as such the company IT policy requires a password so he does not have the option to disable password without being in breach of company procedures.

So his problem is caused by the password app the IT dept loaded on the phone! Go complain to the IT dept. :censored:

Apple has not invented the mobile phone, billions of people had them before they (Apple) entered that market.

They fixed what was wrong with them. Made them (the mobile phones) a must-have item, and not any, but Apple made ones.

What I am saying, Apple has also noticed and fixed. The latest, iPhone 5s, has removed the annoyance I am having with the Galaxy. No password keying in, but your fingerprint. If Galaxy had that, it would not be such an ordeal to use it.

Archived