Samsung Galaxy 4

think_too_mut

Today, September 20, NTT DoCoMo, 60 million subscribers, has introduced iPhone 5 into their offering.

From the press, it is not clear whether they (DoCoMo) have won the battle with Apple to have their logo printed on the devices.

DoCoMo (another rough Japanese abbreviation = Do Communication via Mobile) has lost 3.2 million subscribers to Softbank and KDDI who have had iPhone for 4 years.

On the other hand, Apple knows that 60 million of them are still hanging around with DoCoMo and may go Galaxy 4S if nothing is done.

Apple can see: if 60 mil subscribers switched to iPhone through DoCoMo that could amount to not far from their yearly sales worldwide.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ttm meant if every docomo subscriber picked up 2 iphones :wink:

Should have read "half yearly sales".

It does not end there. Intentionally obsolete after 18 months, goes again, again.

Those trawling net and googling being primary target. Loved sheepish followers who have nothing much to say but for some reason must have that gadget, never mind the calls.

Hi,

From what I gather the phone is barely different from the previous one.

Sanuk!

Apart from Using 64Bit A7 Processor which is twice as fast as the A6, Li-Ion Battery instead of Li-Polymer increasing talk time from 8 to 10 hours, compatible with all LTE (4G) frequencies not limited like the 5 and fingerprint scanner they are the same.

Personally I just updated the OS to IOS 7 on my iPhone5 and that will do me for another year or so.

Archived