Blatant Plagiarism!

chuckwoww

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wily Woww that’s me. Anyway folks it’s the new improved version of Losing the Plot! Leading sex therapists recommend it. So download it and read it at your leisure. It’s about the same price as a lady’s drink.

Then you can tell all your friends to read it or write a crappy review on Amazon. Whatever. See if I care. CW.

I'm prepared to give it a go. Perhaps you could throw the book in with every three lady drinks bought - or some type of marketing scheme like that. BTW well done to get it published and good luck. I'm far too busy these days to even contemplate writing anything - especially not a review on Amazon, crappy or not.

That sounds about right dean. What can I say? Poor social skills was always a problem, then came posting while drunk…now it looks like I can add senility to the list. :sad:

Chuck, there is a time in life when people confuse a senile person posting or a drunk person posting, and you are wise enough to not give a flying fark what others think.

It was more needling you about this particular post than about your life in genraral. My tongue was definitely in my cheek. I learned on Thai 360 how to tell drunk postings by reading some of Suadum's posts around 4AM local time.

My Bangkok house was high and dry, but it was flooded all around me. Groceries and 7-Elevens had empty shelves, since they couldn't be restocked. Had to walk everywhere, since the taxi companies wouldn't let their drivers work in the floodwaters. Even the buses didn't run to most places. All of my neighbours had gone back home upcountry. It was like a ghost town, but at least I had water and power. It would have been hard to stay here without that. :p

Archived