Krong Thip Lights

ranma500

I always used to smoke Silk Cut.

They are a UK brand of light cigarettes which I don't think have ever reached the U.S.

I have always found Marlboro, even the lights or ultra lights make me cough like a bastard the following morning.

When in Thailand, the choice was more limited. I tried Mild Seven and a few others. Then a local recommended Krong Thip Light. Well, at first they tasted a little odd, but I grew to like them, and no cough.

I was told that the Thailand tobacco monopoly doesn't put anywhere near as many chemicals in their cigarettes, and I think that's noticeable.

The Krong Thip Lights are a bit difficult to get hold of. I generally buy them on Sukhumvit at the chemists near Nana almost next to the gas station.

My dilemna is:

I am running out, and my next trip is not for six weeks.

Is there anybody kind enough to forward me a carton?

I could send money for cigarettes and postage, by Billpoint or Paypal.

Any takers?

Thanks.

Paul

Sorry I'm not in Thailand so I can't help :-(

But I was always under the impression that the ciggys taste better in Thailand BECAUSE they stuffed them full of the great tasting (and addictive) chemicals the Tobacco companies have developed over the last 50 years but aren't allowed to use in the West anymore - but I could (as usual!) be wrong on this assumption.

Although seeing as you are trying to order ciggys from half way around the world I may be right on this......

But who am I to criticise, as I told my doctor, if the good Lord did not want me to chain smoke Krong Thip he wouldn't have given me a spare lung. and yellow teeth frown.gif" border="0

(BTW I originally wrote "the fags taste better in Thailand" - but I then remembered that we have Sceptics on the board who may get the wrong idea about what I like to "smoke" in the LOS!)

Archived