6 months with a BG

thalenoi

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>How much does a man spend on ladies in LOS in 30days? (drinks, bar fine, ST's, LT's)

Well you see, one of the reasons to settle down with one woman is to stop spending so much money running around.

BassGod,

"Well you see, one of the reasons to settle down with one woman is to stop spending so much money running around"

Agreed, this was after our first month where she had no guarantee whatsoever I would return to see her. Was a one time shot.

OK I understand now, but just out of curiosity If you have a full time girlfriend that stops working (beer bar, go-go, freelancer, whatever) What should you give her for an "allowance"? I'm assuming it should be less than 30,000 baht.

Whilst I am with her I give her close to nothing, she has zero expenses as well.

I did give her 2000 baht occasionally, so she could buy whathever she thought usefull without having to ask, but in practice we go shopping together and I am always supposed to pay. I buy her whatever she fancies (her clothes are worn out, some have holes, but she rarely asks me to buy something. She doesn't even have a decent pair of shoes) I just make sure she has some money in her purse which she does not spent.

She does sent 2000 baht/month to her mother. She knows I disapprove sending money to family, we agreed this would be the only exception I want to make, so I give her the 2000 when we are at the postoffice to send the money.(thus I know it's 2000 and where it goes - I do check the address)

It is more difficult when I am away. I checked her bank account before leaving, she had 13.000 left. Since I am away for exactly 42 days I added 10.000. She was very happy with that. On that last day I also bought a refrigerator and a washing machine (6000 + 8000 baht, I planned to buy that anyway - and she was washing clothes by hand) Must be the summum of luxury for her, she was jumping in the air of pleasure.

On my return, she will join me at the airport and I promised to buy her a pair of shoes and a watch. So funny to see her thrilled with expectation for all that candy...

thalenoi

>On my return, she will join me at the airport and I promised to buy her a pair of shoes and a watch. So funny to see her thrilled with expectation for all that candy...

.....that's why you love this Thai girl...........so easy to please. Throwing a few bugs and she is grateful.

Couldn't do that with a farang gf back home, eh?

Too demanding, bad attitude - you say.

But actually MORE EXPENSIVE

tongue.gif

GTG.

Hi GTG,

You really are a smart girl aren't you?

You will be surprised to hear I tried to offer her shoes and a watch last time we were in Bangkok but she refused. Being a Thai girl maybe you can explain her attitude?

She did not refuse a golden necklage and bracelet for her anniversary which she does not wear when she travels, maybe you can explain that too?,but I don't have to tell every detail here I hope.

She does not come cheap, but I can not give her 30.000 baht each month neither. She does live in a house with TV, music, airco, a bed, a fridge, a washing machine, no cooking because we go out eating, she does not need to clean houses as she did before nor "work bar" Not sure how bad this all is.

This time she asked me to buy shoes and a watch, I am pleased I can oblige, she needs shoes!!!

As I mentionned, leaving her for 42 days is no fun, she asked for the refrigerator and I added the washing machine. That softens the pain of the separation and the promise for the shoes and the watch.... well you don't get this ain't you?

Seems you are unable to read between the lines.

"Can't do that with a farang gf back home eh?" You bet?

I don't think I ever made comments on farang ladies on this board. I had a few relationships with farang ladies, some good some bad. I never liked the western way of thinking, I travelled quite lot in the Northern hemisphere and Thailand got me fascinated. That's why I am here. If I do not make her happy having her around is useless. That would save me a lot of baht.

I hope you stay around nanaplaza long time enough to learn something, you badly need it.

>.....that's why you love this Thai girl...........so easy to please. Throwing a few bugs and she is grateful.

>Couldn't do that with a farang gf back home, eh?

>Too demanding, bad attitude - you say.

>But actually MORE EXPENSIVE

I don't like Puying farong because they are mean and crazy and no good in bed, especially Puying Ameriga. Sure there are exceptions to the rule but those women have a long line of guys waiting for them to get out of thier current relationships, and those women always have boyfriends.

I'm a musician, and as such I've had plenty of fun with western women. I'm not one of those guys that goes to Thailand because thats the only place I can get a girl, I'm just tired of the American womans sense of entitlement. Everything is up to them. Once in a relationship a western woman becomes the man.

Goodthaigirl:

Why are you equating money with love? If someone has to buy your love is it really love?

I'm glad that he shared his story with us and hope that they will be very happy together. I wouldn't question their love.

Archived