6 months with a BG

thalenoi

Hi Phoenix,

I remember your inquiry on the house, that was last January.

I am sorry it did not work out for you, you are always welcome to visit us in Chumpon. I will be in LOS 26 June-24 september, Chumpon 3 July-15 sept, then SanukStock if that event holds-on.

No drinking whatsover on our side. I even stopped drinking my daily beer during dinner on her request. Seems thai beer get me sleepy, she prefers some action after dark.

As far as GTG goes she has a negative attitude towards bg's. In the end they still are human beings, so are we, well some of us anway. There must be gems out there, just don't try to look desperately for one.

I just plain agree with your analysis, the arrangement suited us both, I was not in need for love, but might very well have found it. I will need to live with the doubts. In the meantime I live happy hours with her and we only live once. I do hope she's happy with me.

We'll see six months from now, I will post an update in January 2003, ok?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thalenoi,

>>>She does not come cheap, but I can not give her 30.000 baht each month neither.

>>So she is cheap.

>That reply is way out of line, I ' ll pm you on this one.

Sorry, I meant you are cheap. (Sorry my English is going down hill because some of the posters are not native English speakers so their writings are different.)

>>I try. I've learned sth. SO tell me more

>I am not going to waste much time with you, you're not Mee

Are you trying to make me angry? What a funny guy ! laugh.gif

>Sincerely: Reading your remarks, I prefer a Good Bad Girl to a Good Thai Girl.

Fine. No prob here. tongue.gif

Giving me the phone number to ask her : YOU ask her. It's your bg -your problem - not mine. Buy her a good dic or if you're not so cheap - buy her a Talking Dic so she can type Thai word and can find English word faster.

I was wondering what she is thinking of when she is having sex with you. Are she treating you like you are her customer - try to please in every which way she can think of to secure you and your wallet? Or she's REALLY love you. Can you tell?

smile.gif

GTG

GTG,

I'm sorry but I think some of your remarks are WAY out of line here!! Some of your remarks in this thread are very disrespectful, and I can see you still have a lot to learn about farang/Thai relationships from the farang's perspective and customs and emotions. No where in Thalenoi's posts do I see anything that wold indicate his being "cheap" as you put it. I see him as being VERY GENEROUS considering he is not married to his lady, and as you pointed out, can not be fully sure as to why she is with him. He's taking a chance, as is his lady, and trying to see where this relationship may go in the future. Of course she owns none of his property! She is not his wife. But even though she isn't he seems to be taking VERY good care of her from what I've seen from what he has written.

What exactly is your problem with what he has stated? Cheap how? And why are you belittling his relationship with her? Because she was a bar girl?

Let me ask you this. If you were rich, compared to let's say a prospective boyfriend/potential husband, how would you be certain that he wasn't just after YOUR money? How would you know he truly loved you for you, and not just for your money? Could you ever really know? How so? I would like to think that you would try to take your time in the relationship and see how the potential mate behaved over time. To be "smart" about it and ease your niggling doubts over time and life spent together. Right?

And as for the shoes and stuff and her refusalat first to let him buy these things for he, well, my wife has don this to me herself! When I finally find out why it usually has to do with the fact she thought these purchases were "too expensive" and didn't want to waste my money on buying them for her. She was with me these times and saw the cost of the items and balked at paying what she considered "too much". Whereas if I buy the same damned thing for her in farang land, at a much higher price I might add, she rarely asks the cost of these "presents" from the states. She wasn't there when I bought them, didn't see the cost, they are already bought and paid for for her, and she accepts the article and seems glad I bought this present for her. I don't see where this stated transaction between Thalenoi and his lady would lead you to assume he was "cheap".

In the future please leave the "feminist" rhetoric home when you post. It does nothing to help you learn and interact with other board members about farangs. I found some of your comments to be disrespectful of Thalenoi, his relationsip, and yes, his lady, and uncalled for. He did nothing to provoke this disrespect. And NO, he is not being cheap by a long shot!! He's being intelligent.

Cent

People don?t normally interact intimately with others outside their peer and income group for good reasons. It is so easy to get burned, I?m sure Thalenoi is aware of the large amount of falangs that have been taken advantage of, but I doubt if GTG is.

Great throw-away quote from a book I just finished, about a wealthy New York heiress with a rag-tag group of poor artist-suitors chasing after her money:

?Watching her in their company, I could understand why wealthy people usually had other wealthy people for friends. It was one thing to be disliked, but I imagine it must really smart to find yourself repeatedly taken advantage of.?

GTG: >I was wondering what she is thinking of when she is having sex with you. Are she treating you like you are her customer - try to please in every which way she can think of to secure you and your wallet? Or she's REALLY love you. Can you tell? <

IMHO, NO! No one will ever know what really goes on in another persons head or heart. BGs, who have spent time perfecting the responses that make their punters happy, are experts at making you think what you'd like to think.

That doesn't mean she cannot love, it just means that itr will take a hell of a long time to develop trust. Sometime, long way down the line, one partner may find out that the other after all cannot be trusted. Still, worth the risk trying.

This also goes for relations between people that had no overt commercial origin.

But in those that started in a bar scene, the odds are a little worse I think.

Thalenoi,

>As far as GTG goes she has a negative attitude towards bg's.

Some - not all. I have stated my standing on this issue I guess I have to do it again. I detest bgs and freelancers who find prostitution is an easy way out or to get easy money esp. the ones having relatively better education. I can sympatise the ones that have to do it otherwise they will starve and die esp. when they are the sole provider for their children and old and sick parents.

>In the end they still are human beings,

Yes, but some poor farm girls decide to take other routes to be survive and have done it very well. I admire these girls VERY MUCH. They have their principle intact.

>There must be gems out there,

I'm sure they are. Just like winning a lottery, you know the chance. And the chance is there, I don't argue.

Cent,

>I see him as being VERY GENEROUS considering he is not married to his lady, and as you pointed out, can not be fully sure as to why she is with him. He's taking a chance, as is his lady, and trying to see where this relationship may go in the future. Of course she owns none of his property! She is not his wife.

They both taking a risk. But it's not an EQUAL risk I think.

What has Thalenoi lost? A few bugs comparing his expenses on her with his totall income I would think.

And what has she lost so far? HER TIME TO CASH IN SOME BAHT WHILE SHE CAN. Opportunity cost - you know. I don't know her age but I assume that she's what you guys call 'close to expiring date'. If the relationship doesn't work out - what will be left for her?

What about her family?

Think about it long and hard.

She has lost a lot more than Thalenoi has !

That's why I called him cheap.

BTW, I got the feeling that it is a VERY BAD word. I think it means 'kra- jork ¡Ãèá' in Thai which is not a very strong word at all. Someone can confirm this for me? I guess it depends on the context too?

>she rarely asks the cost of these "presents" from the states. She wasn't there when I bought them, didn't see the cost, they are already bought and paid for for her, and she accepts the article and seems glad I bought this present for her.

Can you get the presents back and refund if she doesn't want them? Maybe you will be in Thailand a long time and the refund date is over? So no need for her to complain. Maybe she doesn't know that you can take them back. I guess she thinks,' Well, he's bought them, what can I do but to accept it' .

>In the future please leave the "feminist" rhetoric home when you post.

Was my post 'feminist' ? To tell you the truth, I don't know what it really means. Could you please explain it to me?

>And NO, he is not being cheap by a long shot!! He's being intelligent.

Yeah...very. Minimising his lost while making other party lost more.

GTG

Cent,

For your information, Thalenoi is married. He's not going to marry her at least in the near future.

Here is his post from the thread 'How do they do it? ' in Relationship section.

"Thank you very mut, at last polygamy explained.

Now if all these women could get rid of jealousy, we could have a real life.

I arrived just yesterday morning in Farangland and invited my legal to an italian restaurant. She asked me what my TG looked like. Now my TG still has a problem with my legal. It's a question of education. "

I feel sad for his Thai bg very much.

GTG

I might be a glutten for punishment, but I think I'm starting to like you very much. I don't agree with your arguments but I have a history of falling for contrary and difficult women.

thalenoi

>I do find your comments insulting, but you will probably ask me why.

Why?

>Btw, she has all the dictionaries she need, and is she very good at it. Total Bg's in Thailand is -1.

Mia noi + 1

All of your demand creation of prostitution all those year coming to shag Thai farm girls has resulted in more than 1 ex- farm girls turning bgs I would think.

May be db can help with his statistics !

GTG

Archived