Seems Thai Girls Really Do Have A One-Track Mind :)

gobbledonk

Penang has an assortment of nighclubs, but the real "action" is in "health clubs" and ST hotels in Georgetown. There are several such hotels just off of Leboh Chulia. I stumbled on one of them on my first visit in 1974 and promptly got pounced on by an assortment of Chinese "damsels'. "Oh, goody," they obviously thought, "some white meat." A few years ago, a friend picked up a couple of waitresses in a restaurant and took them back to his hotel room for a bonk. One was Chinese Malaysian, the other a Malay Muslim. He just wanted to be able to say he had shagged a Muslim.

"Along Penang Road, there are plenty of good eating-places where you can get a small meal like curry and bread for 3 RM. There is an excellent Indian restaurant on Penang Road opposite Chulia Street. Further down Penang Road are some nice western style pubs. This is also the naughty nightlife area with girls touting on the street. It might be a Muslim country but the oldest profession goes on. I am told there are also a lot of ladyboys around."

http://www.knowphuke...-run-Penang.htm

Malaysian (and Indonesian) ladyboys are truly hideous - no surprises that men who are into ladyboys go straight to Thailand. What stuns me is that some end up married to them - wtf is going on with that ??

Mr gobblebonk ,

I may at that point publish the glorious news that a former German ambassador ( not me ) to a certain SEA country did in fact knowingly marry a ladyboy .

Up to him .

Archived