Windows Phone Anyone?

yfs

Does anyone here have a Windows phone?

I want to get a smart phone and a bg I know suggested a Nokia Lumia. I don't want to spend too much since I already have an iPhone, but I want to have something for traveling and not worry about losing.

Or would an Android phone be a better choice. I want to spend around 5000 Baht.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I have not used WIN Mobile since back in 2005-07 when it was WM5 on the old O2 now HTC, not to be confused with O2 the European carrier, at the time it was OK but when the First Generation iPhone came on the market in 2007 and I got my hands on a grey import from MBK I have never looked at anything else, it was a game changer.

As Baa said, a used 3GS would probably be better for you, just reset back to factory settings and Synch either USB or iCloud and you have a carbon copy of your own phone, I have my Thai iPhone 5 and my retired 4S is my back up / throw a SIM in whichever country I happen to be in at the time phone.

i have ii

Does anyone here have a Windows phone?

I want to get a smart phone and a bg I know suggested a Nokia Lumia. I don't want to spend too much since I already have an iPhone, but I want to have something for traveling and not worry about losing.

Or would an Android phone be a better choice. I want to spend around 5000 Baht.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I have a nokia lumia 520....bog standard model but works a treat. feels and looks clean and solid....i'm reluctant to have a phone woth 500 quid in my pocket, recipe for a disaster!!!

Archived