When Does High Season Start Now ?

gobbledonk

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as the beer's cold, Flasher :)

Dec-Jan sounds like a short window IME - I've been there in February-March and Patts has been packed, although I admit that lower Suk has been patchy the last few years. Probably nothing sadder than Soi 4 in the depths of low season - even in Pattaya, there is usually something to do other than naughty nightlife.

Up here it started about 2 weeks ago.

All my rooms are full and we've had bums on every seat for the past 2 weeks.

I'm told it will stay that way up here till Songkran

Happy camper

That's how it should be, good for you.

The terms "high" and "low" season might be going away from the sight. The terms were there when the number of tourists were at 10 million, when this Board was open. Now, at 25 million, they don't come in 3 months, rather more evenly, all year round.

Perhaps, "sanukers" high season and the venues they frequent might still be obeserved as the source has not changed dramatically (exclude Mid Easterners that were scarcely there before).

Miunchy. having just finished my last Winter ever - albeit our very tame version of 'Winter' - you have my sympathies. 24 weeks and counting - roll on 2014.

24 weeks, blink of an eye, you'll be shitfaced and shag-happy in no time.

What happened to your mega countdown thread? Shouldn't you be asking about now where the best bars are for girls with big tits and what time Thermae closes and where are the best soapies and can you really get a blow job in a bar and, and...

Steady, RM - plenty of time for those questions,, although I admit that over the years I have lost interest in many of the usual haunts, particularly go-gos. As I mentioned in the other thread, I'm interested to see if this 'changing of the guard' is anything more than Stick' imagination, but I have no plans to barfine half of Isaan. That was 2008, and its a great way to burn money and brain cells :D

Archived