When Does High Season Start Now ?

gobbledonk

Nine countries issue travel warnings

Nine countries have issued a travel warnings for citizens planning trips to Thailand because of ongoing political protests.

Foreign Minister Surapong Tovichakchaikul said on Wednesday the governments of Canada, Brazil, Israel, Japan, the UK, France, Austria, Sweden and Taiwan had issued warnings relating to the protests.

Mr Surapong said anti-government rallies should not be allowed to damage the tourist industry in Thailand, especially given that it is now high season. :chinaman:

“I understand that demonstrations are a constitutional right that everyone has, but I would like the protesters to think of the impact on the country's image, the economy and tourism industry," said Mr Surapong.

Academics, students and other groups protesting against the amnesty bill should allow parliament to resolve the issue, since it is now up to the Senate to debate the legislation, he said.

"I would like all parties to calm down and look at this rationally. I believe the senators will listen to all sides. All problems can be resolved if we can just calm our emotions and egos," said the minister.

http://www.bangkokpo...gs-for-thailand

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems to be December - January. It is supposedly the cool season already, but it is hotter than hell right now.

There are about 31 to 33 degrees in Bangkok in November; and about 8 hours sunshine a day, which makes about 240 hours sunshine.

Given these temperatures, I'm envious. In Hamburg (Deutschland) we have now 6 to 8 degrees and fog on many days;

maximal 2 hours sunshine per day, which makes 60 hours sunshine in November.

!!! I know where I want to be now!!!

But I cannot come: The apoplectic stroke has made me a cripple.

I console myself by watching videos on youtube.com on Sukumvhit and Nana Plaza.

I see the bars, the neon signs, illuminated advertising and many beautiful and smiling charming girls.

Oh my goodness!

Bakwahn

Hamburg Bangkok Duesseldorf

A question about the lady who is to be seen in 1:53 to 2:10.

Does anybody know her?

Well, I don't know how she can be assessed.

Seems to be an interesting lady. No young girl any more.

Nice tits and I think she seems to be worth a shot or two hahahahaha

I am not a young man any more; me being a guy of advancing years now.

Bakwahn

Hamburg Bangkok Duesseldorf

Archived