Can't Figure Out This Txt Msg

gawguy

I can look up the words but I don't get the meaning. I txt'd her yesterday asking when I will see her again.

Help Please. Thanks GG

ทั้งหมดนี้จะถูà¸à¸ªà¹ˆà¸‡à¸œà¹ˆà¸²à¸™à¸—างอาà¸à¸²à¸¨à¹‚ดยไม่ม

This will be sent through the air... :dunno:

Thanks..but that doesn't make sense to me.. She and I exchange txt msgs so in a way everything is "sent thru the air." Possibly she wants to say that she can't txt me very much right now?? I would take that to mean that she is "long time" with a farang. Or she's with her family and she doesn't want them to know about our msgs. I just don't know.

It's not that important, but I'd like to understand. It's all part of learning Thai too.

I checked the msg to make sure about ไม่ม and yes that is what is there. Maybe it's a spelling mistake or maybe she was interrupted.

I remembered something: About a week ago I sent her a text and later I saw a missed call from her. I didn't feel like talking on the phone, no special reason, So I txt'd that I'd like her reply by txt and that I like txting the best. So I assume this "by air" means she'll alway be txting. I guess that the brevity is because she doesn't have enough time and privacy to txt. When she does she'll txt something like "I'll come see you on Tuesday OK?"

Anyway, she's quite nice and mature, we like and understand each other no problem. Not b/f g/f... Thai lady and customer.

BTW this is why I like txting in Thai - if a farang sees it he'll just think it's from a Thai friend, so no trouble.

Thanks for all the help.

GG

Archived