Woman Beats The Crap Out Of Mugger

StoneSoup

Very dangerous thing to do, my wife had a customer in her restaurant two weeks back, 4 young guys exit a car, call him over, a fight starts, someone pulls out a knife starts stabbing the customer, wife ran over to stop it, only person to do so, they faught with her, held the customer head and sliced his neck open and ran off, he died at the hospital or most likely before he go there, the wife didn't even know but had a huge slice in her arm, down into the muscle, so she had to get stitched up, this a few weeks after standing down and chasing off some other idiots with a pistol

Darwin comment - "Didn't you worry he'd shoot you?" Nah, must have been a fake or he would already have shot someone.

Huumlaar - I agree with you that it's risky to fight back in an ambush, but I won't fault someone that stands up for him- or herself.

"It's not about the size of the dog in the fight - it's about the size of the fight in the dog".

Famously: "The Great last Act of Defiance"

http://image.spreadshirt.net/image-server/v1/compositions/9004685/views/1,width=280,height=280,appearanceId=1.png/last-great-act-of-defiance-3_design.png

Archived