Bygone Era Of Bars Gone By

Flashermac

Huh??? I totally admit we use silver nitrate gel. Have a tube here somewhere. It is a wonderful topical antiseptic, is well proven, and that is not in question. It is your claims of ingested silver curing everything from AIDS, to Cancer, to the common cold I call into question.

One correction...I am not talking about silver nitrate. The new additions to the US military medical kit is the

colloidal silver gel. This contains no silver nitrate. Silver nitrate has/had been used for some years as to when a baby was born, drops were put into the babies' eyes to prevent contamination from STDs. Now, I think they have switched to antibiotics.

I would suggest that you educate yourself about colloidal silver and the benefits.

Buy a bottle and take it to the lab for testing. I suggest a purchase from: Nutronix (nutronix .com), they offer a good product.

Or, try to get a sample from American Biotec Labs (ablsilver.com/) in Utah. They will supply you with a sample as you indicated you are working in the research area.

It kills off anthrax, for example. This has been tested, proven, documented.

Whatever nasties you might have access to, test it.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One correction...I am not talking about silver nitrate. The new additions to the US military medical kit is the

colloidal silver gel. This contains no silver nitrate. Silver nitrate has/had been used for some years as to when a baby was born, drops were put into the babies' eyes to prevent contamination from STDs. Now, I think they have switched to antibiotics.

I would suggest that you educate yourself about colloidal silver and the benefits.

Buy a bottle and take it to the lab for testing. I suggest a purchase from: Nutronix (nutronix .com), they offer a good product.

Or, try to get a sample from American Biotec Labs (ablsilver.com/) in Utah. They will supply you with a sample as you indicated you are working in the research area.

It kills off anthrax, for example. This has been tested, proven, documented.

Whatever nasties you might have access to, test it.

We should move this to the silver thread.

Archived