Sign in to follow this  
bust

Have I Been Wearing Blinkers All These Years?

Is it just me or are the girls getting noticebly younger? Had a few visits to [KS - removed] last week and there is some very young girls there.

[KS - removed; let's not mention shit like that here okay?]

[KS - removed] on Soi 23. Run by the Police (I am told) 4 levels consisting of 2 levels of naked farm girls, a restuarant and a nightclub.

Was actually a thai band playing the other night with the female singer doing an impromptu strip on stage

Is it just me or are the girls getting noticebly younger? Had a few visits to [KS - removed] last week and there is some very young girls there.

[KS - removed; let's not mention shit like that here okay?]

Ok let's put it this way....there are a number of very underage girls working in a certain gogo bar.

Oh excuse me please but I have just noticed that the girls I've not gone out to see in 20 years, seem so young…blah blah blah

Such a foolish schmuck.

Oh excuse me please but I have just noticed that the girls I've not gone out to see in 20 years, seem so young…blah blah blah

Such a foolish schmuck.

"younger" was the operative word.....or maybe you missed that.

Didn't take it as an insult KS.......just the words of a person who is notably stupid or lacking in good judgment aka moron

• Like 1