Visa Extension Non O(Thai Son) Easy Peasy ;)

WorldFun

well i got fed up with the 'free 30d visa exemption' (tourist visas) as I already had like 4 back to back without ever leaving bkk hehe...

thus i was quite excited to see the response at (nonthaburi) immi office :p

i got a que number (5) for extensions #134 & once called some 30min later presented the tm7 with 1 pic & a blue tabien ban of our house. she then wanted a copy of blue book as well as another copy passport (visa stamp and slip) which costs me 6bt and 3min in onsite copy service while she patiently waited for me to return :)

she didnt take my bank letter (400k/60 days), but instead she granted 90days on the spot straight from my exempt tourist stamp although she told me to get that converted next time (at immi div1 chang wattana) and also bring my son if wanna do another (1year) extension in march ;)

1900bt and 2 hours including driving time (~3pm-5pm) not bad...maybe christmas mood after mob left changwattana ;)

no pic of house taken. no stupid map drawing asked! no orginal birth certificate asked. no marriage certificate!

she was indeed a very pretty supervisor/boss as opposed to her less attractive officer at counter #6, but to answer you both I guess immigration staff just like any people are human and do realise the system is flawed so why would they want a single hansum gentleman like myribes self to jump hoops or doing bribery when its much more fun to just do an exemption & issue an extension on the spot just before closing time :)

really ? yesterday at Don Muang, I think the youngest "chick" was far north of 45 yo :(

BB

Oooh that's a worry. Whilst I've seen plenty that would fit that bracket there are plenty more at my preferred "around 30".

That said I know a nice Flip chick here in Doha who ticks all the boxes and yet is 47, strange in a way as she looks better than some at mid 30. Now I just need to get her in a uniform :hubbahubba:

Archived