My New Years Gift To The Board

waerth

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So who won the betting pool?

Farmers block Highway 117

http://englishnews.t...ck-highway-117/

Several hundreds of farmers from five northern and central provinces blocked Highway 117 from Phitsanulok to Nakhon Sawan causing traffic jams on the Asian highway. They said if the government could not pay them by January 15, they would step up protest to oust the government instead.

All vehicles on both inbound and outbound traffic from Bangkok to the north and vice versa were advised to avoid the blockade and use the rural road instead.

Farmers gathered in front of the Wachirabaramee district office which is located on Highway 117 from Phitsanulok to Nakhon Sawan.

Their representative Kittisak Ratanawaraha, also president of the Northern Farmers Association, submitted a three-point demand to the district officials to pass onto the government.

The first demand called on the government to pay all rice farmers who have already received rice vouchers from the Bank of Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives (BAAC) by January 15.

Secondly, the government must absorb the bank interest which was charged from loans they sought from the BAAC. The loan was provided at 20% of the voucher value.

The third demand is to put off payment of loans to the BAAC and with free interest for a year.

The farmer leader said that if the government could not pay for the rice within the deadline, farmers would step their protest to oust the government.

Since a number of people insist that I should not post. Or give my opinion and views. I will grant them their wish. And never post here again.

I will say I am amazed the same people whom feel democracy is so important, are the same whom do not inform themselves and do not want people to post dissenting views.

I will therefor leave you all with democratic luminaries like Bubi and Bust.

Good luck to all.

I am only today coming across this piece and although I earlier decided not to respond to any of Khun Waerths farts any more I wish to understand the esteemed community that I did never suggest Khun Wearth to give up posting as he is trying to imply here . As if I would ever care , ridiculous . I am sorry to bring this up but I start feeling seriously pestered looking back at 12 years or more board history with nothing but fun and now being repeatedly attacked by ... :censored: . Should Mr Waerth insist on his earlier accusation that I do even owe him money I promise to publish our mutual email traffic on a separtae website and the world shall have something to enjoy .

I now have , in other words , enough of this .

Should the board management decide to delete this, no problem with me . Bubi good mood and no hurt other man , normally .

and now being repeatedly attacked by ... :censored: . Should Mr Waerth insist on his earlier accusation that I do even owe him money I promise to publish our mutual email traffic on a separtae website and the world shall have something to enjoy .

Well the reason I insisted on attacking you is simple. I gave you many questions to answer, yet you answer none. While I answer all the points you have laid out to me. So my apologies if I have offended you, but you could at least answer the questions on the debate about Thailand instead of only asking questions.

As to your "threat" .... I have been a moderator on the wikimedia projects for some time (2003-2005) until I had enough of it. Bannable offense nr 1 was threatening other people with court, making public private conversation etc. It was a bannable offense of the no appeals possible at all kind. If anyone threatened people with those kind of things it was end of discussion, no more talk, no forgiveness.

Bubi, please allow the Mr. Stupid Collection Agency to assist you in this matter. Forward the amount due, plus 20% for handling, to the Mr. Stupid Collection Agency account in N. Korea. The funds will be promptly processed.

Some of the 20% will be donated for the birthday party entertainment expenses of Dennis Rodman and crew.

I will PM you with the account info.

Archived