Where To Buy Ammonia?

cavanami

I will give Villa a look next time I am in BKK.

We have a Foodland out here but need to have another look there as often I find items stuck away in unlikely places.

Thanks!

Yea you got that right. I have a photo somewhere from a Big C I think of pool chlorine on a shelf above motor oil. (For the non-chemists or pyros out there, this stuff spontaneously combusts violently when mixed in very small amounts.)

Calcium Hypochlorite (Swimming Pool Chlorine) and Polyethylene Glycol (Brake Fluid) also goes off with a bang.

Best one though is Ammonia Nitrate (Fertiliser) and Diesel (Fuel Oil) often referred to as an ANFO or Fertiliser Bomb, 94.3% NA 5.7% Diesel

Holy shit I best shut up in case NSA is monitoring me :p

Timothy Mc Veigh Oklahoma Bombing is the most (in)famous ANFO, April 1995 but the Rah (IRA) ANFO Bomb in Manchester a year later redeveloped my home city, blew the shit out of the city centre and forced the council to redevelop, it's still a shit hole mind you.

An acquaintance of mine, I won't call him a friend, Stephen Leather of "Private Dancer" fame wrote a book called "The Bomb Maker" which was made into a movie back in 2011 all about the Rah and an ANFO Bomb.

As for 'merica I am officially persona non gracia state side, no great loss to me, no skin off my nose, but it gets interesting at work "M you need to go to meeting in States" err sorry no can do I am blacklisted from USA, little old me banned form North America :)